White QCell 3850mah Extended Battery

Search This thread

Kenneth.Torres

Jan 16, 2012
Mo Hill
Not as bulky as I thought, for 20 bucks and free shipping why not? Bout to test this bad boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

Last edited:

Sur2eaL

Nov 16, 2011
Riverton, Ut
I bought one two days ago, I've been waiting patiently for an extended battery with white back panel. I should have it Monday or Tuesday and I will report back here with my experience as it seems no one else is taking the time to do so. :)

Kenneth.Torres

Jan 16, 2012
Mo Hill
Can you give us an idea of how thick the battery itself is?

100% thicker than stock battery?
50%?
25%?

I would say 50-75% thicker, the battery life is pretty damn good, about 16 hours with pretty heavy use, 4 hours screen on, constant Facebook checking, brightness at 45%, plus its not even that noticeable in pocket.

Last edited:
Reactions: CZ Eddie

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
I would say 50-75% thicker, the battery life is pretty damn good, about 16 hours with pretty heavy use, 4 hours screen on, constant Facebook checking, plus its not even that noticeable in pocket.

That's terrible, I get that with stock battery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Sur2eaL

Nov 16, 2011
Riverton, Ut
I'm on my second day with the new battery, been off the charger now for just under 14 hours and am still at 68% with heavy usage, 2 hours talking time, texting all day, using Facebook frequently and have played about 30 mins of Drag Racing the game. I'm happy with it, I finally feel like I can do whatever I want as much as I want all day and not have to feel like I need to charge as often as possible. Again I'm very pleased with it so far.

Kenneth.Torres

Jan 16, 2012
Mo Hill
Same here, I'm at 82% with pretty moderate use, brightness at 45%, facebooking constantly, games, and about 2 hours screen on

mmessina

Jan 6, 2012
Just got the battery not too thick or heavy. But, I like a case for protection, anyone find one?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

bonkieash

Jan 11, 2012
I got my qcell battery about three days ago and so for its lasting pretty well. Im on my third day of using it(charged the battery at night) and its steadily been improving. Right now I'm at 68% right now at 9PM and it has lasted over 14 hours with brightness on low, listening to music all day, texting sporadically, playing an online game for over an hour, some youtube videos, and syncing 2emails and engaget. Screen was on for over 2 hours. I only have one bad thing to say which is it sometimes gets really hot and I have to shutdown phone to cool it down, maybe its my cf or something like that.

Kenneth.Torres

Jan 16, 2012
Mo Hill
I got my qcell battery about three days ago and so for its lasting pretty well. Im on my third day of using it(charged the battery at night) and its steadily been improving. Right now I'm at 68% right now at 9PM and it has lasted over 14 hours with brightness on low, listening to music all day, texting sporadically, playing an online game for over an hour, some youtube videos, and syncing 2emails and engaget. Screen was on for over 2 hours. I only have one bad thing to say which is it sometimes gets really hot and I have to shutdown phone to cool it down, maybe its my cf or something like that.

I don't think its the Qcell battery, before when I used stock battery it would heat up too

kaellan

Jul 23, 2012
Now How about a case?

Its great to find a place to get the Skyrocket Extended battery with white cover but now my case does not fit. has anyone found a case? do the flexible ones fit?

g0dxilla

Apr 18, 2012
Woodstock
www.shrinktheweb.com
Alright so I'm about ready to call this thing junk. I get as much battery life out of my Verizon Nexus 2100mah extended battery as this q cell 3800 without the extra bulk. Not to mention the fact that it takes forever to charge. I had high hopes for this battery but alas...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium on SeanZ's speed dragons

Top Liked Posts