Creaky Nexus 5 Bumper Case

Search This thread

DoesntPostAThing

Nov 18, 2012
Vancouver
My bumper case has been just fine until now, when it started creaking above the volume button when pressed. I can also feel it go in. While anywhere else wouldn't be as bad, here it's the most noticeable as I need to press that area to get a grip to press the power button.

Have anyone else had this problem, and is there anything I can do to fix it? There wasn't a problem until earlier today, and I've had this case for just over a week. Asides from this annoyance, I'd say it's a great case for the Nexus 5, although a bit on the pricey side.

pgptheoriginal

Mar 16, 2011
Stockholm
My bumper case has been just fine until now, when it started creaking above the volume button when pressed. I can also feel it go in. While anywhere else wouldn't be as bad, here it's the most noticeable as I need to press that area to get a grip to press the power button.

Have anyone else had this problem, and is there anything I can do to fix it? There wasn't a problem until earlier today, and I've had this case for just over a week. Asides from this annoyance, I'd say it's a great case for the Nexus 5, although a bit on the pricey side.

Mine is perfect at the moment... But I've been using it for just three days, so I think it's a bit too early to talk about its durability :rolleyes:
I'll report if mine starts creaking, too ;)

DoesntPostAThing

Nov 18, 2012
Vancouver
So I called Google, they then sent me an email saying they'll refund the money I paid within 14 days, and I can keep the case.

Last edited: