[UNOFFICIAL][DEV/GEEKS-ONLY] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)[BETA4][KANG TEST BUILD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sumansur2008

Jul 7, 2011
Kolkata
Another bug, dunno if its happening to me only, browser freezes when loading any desktop site, or a fairly big site. Wasn't there in beta 2. I have open gl disabled in browser.

When downloading something from market, at times i get "package file invalid". But on the second try it downloads properly....
@arnab321
Me too facing the default browser problem and not opening of gallery.But more than happy what is working.Hats off to Lupo.

Ozadroid

Oct 19, 2011
Hey, the gallery problem has something to do with picasa albums i think. Earlier, i was trying to open gallery, force closing it several times, but it won't open. Then i synced picasa, but it still won't open. Then i rebooted, and tried again, this time connected to data, and it opened in the first go itself.

i have noticed a strange thing, the probability that gallery will load is much higher when connected to internet.... Also seen this thing earlier betas.

Did it work everytime after data enabled..??

For me it opens every 3rd time after FCing..

manast

Jan 14, 2011
Chennai
Seriously awesome....

Using Beta 3 for the last 16 hrs, everything is amazingly smooth.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

bedman3

Dec 24, 2011
2a622fc9-16e2-5f8c.jpg

Battery suddenly drop problem not yet fix

Sent from my ME865 using XDA App

lupohirp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
Love your sarcasm tags. Used it once,lol.

BTW,I have to report a non-working gallery app (sorry if already reported).

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA Premium App

for a strange thing gallery works only with gapps :( i dunno why :( otherwise disable gpu 2d acceleration if you want to render correctly in other applications except browser :) bytecode i must learnn gittt :/

xenonrider

Dec 17, 2011
guys i'm noob with git....please can someone help me??? i can't upload subfolders...(for exampkle display/libgralloc...) why???

You can't add directories to Git. You can only add files. Is the sub directory you're trying to add empty? If so add a temp file into it. You can also try using the -f switch to try and force it to create it.

Last edited:

lupohirp

Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
You can't add directories to Git. You can only add files. Is the sub directory you're trying to add empty? If so add a temp file into it.

nope is full there are files inside

display \
libqcomui\
Anrdroid.mk
etcetc
libtilerenderer\
Androiid.ml
etcetc
libgenlock\
Android.mk
etcetc
Android.mk

this is the scrcture of my directory unfortunately i don't understand why :( i want to share my sources to help others with armv6 devices to have full hwacc :)

Last edited:

jazzzzzzz

Jul 1, 2011
Trivandrum
Lupo...the only thing missing in this rom is "3G only" option.
Am switching from this rom only for the miss of that option in mobile networks menu

No other people want this option.?I don't see anyone who needs...but I need it badly only if you can do;)

Last edited:

k2wl

Apr 19, 2008
hi

Lupo...the only thing missing in this rom is "3G only" option.
Am switching from this rom only for the miss of that option in mobile networks menu

No other people want this option.?I don't see anyone who needs...but I need it badly only if you can do;)

its not in CM9 sources yet.
when it is implemented...you will have it.

till then have patience...:)

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal
You can't add directories to Git. You can only add files. Is the sub directory you're trying to add empty? If so add a temp file into it. You can also try using the -f switch to try and force it to create it.

That's not true, you can add directories, even empty ones, or perhaps I do not understand you correctly?

Edit:
Lupo, first time I had some help from Bytecode, but now I use this as reference.

Last edited:
Reactions: abhis3k

pymebrahimi

Feb 28, 2011
Torino
After 2 Days of testing:

1- Wifi bug is still exists... it happens when i put simcart in it! before putting simcard all things work

2- sound just hear from hands free... when somebody calls no sound is transfered... just through hands free

3- dialer hangs sometimes

adfad666

Jul 29, 2011
I add files with these commands:

git add -i (interactive mode)

press 2 to scan known files (to git), then select the file by the number before that file. usuall it's enough to type 1-10 to add the (for example) 10 modified files.

press 4 to scan for unknown files, and add them in the same way as above.

then press q to quit
then I do: git commit -m "my leet haxor commit message here"
then git push --all

the git add -i is pretty much the easiest way to do it in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IT'S TIME TO BRING SOME ICY BISCUITS TO OUR BELOVED OPTIMUS ONE!!!!!!:D

This is cyanogenmod 9 compiled from source :)

What works:
    • Full HWAcceleration
    • Bluetooth
    • 3D(??????) TESTT ITTTT :))))
    • Sensors( tried accelerometer)
    • Electron Beam OFF
    • Audio
    • GPS(????)
    • GSM
    • JIT
    • Offline charging
    • Another thing that i forgot now :)
    • USB (mass storage switch doesn't work flash superuser to resolve it next release i will try to resolve it natively :))
    • TOUCHSCREEN!!!! big thanks to arjien that pointed me to that patch :)
    • Another thing that i don't remember now :p
    • Screenshots
    • Had the time to patch system to work with all recoveries (no more asserts problem)
    • Fixed data
    • Fixed wifi
    • Fixed hardware lights
    • FIxed brightness settings
    • Fixed google sync (but with gmail you can't see email for the same reason for the browser
    • Fixed market
    • Overclockabkle
    • Browser
    • Gmail
    • Can browser internet with opera
    • Fixed native usb (UMS still doesn't work anyway)
    • Another thing that i don't remember :p

What doesn't works:

• Camera
    • and other things :)

in other words a fully functionally rom!:D

THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR DEVS AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR A DAILY USE!!!!!ROM WILL BE ONLY NEW BASEBAND 'CAUSE CYANOGENMOD SUPPORT IT NATIVELY!IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH F***G ASSERTS PROBLEM REINSTALL BUGGY CLOCKWORKMOD 5.0.2.7 VIA ROM MANAGER

HERE THE DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?baf1hv6ebr813zz

Funny-sim version: http://www.mediafire.com/?r546oasa6vyksh0 (HIGH RISK!!! I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORK OR BOOT 'CAUSE I DON'T HAVE DATA PROBLEMS!!!TEST IT AND LET ME KNOW!!BASED ON GINGERBREAD CODE!!!)

TESTING KANG VERSION : http://www.mediafire.com/?dacmafj39csh7mj

Sources :http://github.com/lupohirp

CHANGELOG

BETA 2
    • BATTERY DRAIN FIXED
    • ADDED APEX LAUNCHER INSTEAD OF TREBUCHET 'CAUSE IS LIGHTER AND MORE SMOOTHER
    • LATEST CM SOURCES
    • DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NAME BETATESTING IS BETA2

BETA3
    • FULL OPENGL RENDERING
    • MIC FIXED (TESTED WITH MY GIRL :D)
    • ENABLED GENLOCK SUPPORT IN KERNEL FOR CAMERA (?)
    • CPU SET ON BOOT FIXED (WAS MY FAULT)

BETA4
    • Fixed v8 virtual machine7
    • Fixed youtube
    • Fixed facebook sync
    • Camera partially working (we can take pictures but we have no preview)
    • improved stability (had no freezes anymore)

PLEASE STOP TO ASKING TO DEVELOP FOR NEXUS ONE!!!IF YOU WANT THAT I DEVELOP FOR THIS DONATE ME ONE!:)

HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANKS TO MY DONATORS!!!!!

Hope that we bring stable cyanogenmod 9......and let me say something: ICS is beautiful!

THANKS TO:
    • Andy572
    • Arjen
    • Bytecode
    • Adfad666

Without them and their precious advices/sources this couldn't be possibile!

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK PLEASE DONATE ME A BEER :)
    Okay everybody, good news!
    Camera is working!!! We can take pictures soon :D
    Already send some info to Lupo.
    Cleaning up my code now so I can upload it to GitHub.
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i did itttttt!!!!we have full opengl hardware acceleration guys!!!!!!!!i'm so happyy!!!!!!!realllyyyy!!!!!wowwwwww!!!!!!so happyyyy!!!
    sorry guys for offline i've been five days not at home and i'm returning...tomorrow i will resume the work!!!:)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA
    ok building with latest cm sources + a fix for facebook sync + a fix for system partition to get more space....if all goes good i will release beta4 :) after that development will be stopped for 1-2 day but only for one reason: i want to make this official as i received an offer to make this official also to become cm-member :) and i need 1-2 days to rebase my work on official cm-sources (also use cm-kernel with genlock,kgsl and KSM(new memory feature of ICS))...i'm using totally cm code so....it is a gift that i want to give you for helpin me a lot with moeny problems guys....hope that i will can do this :)