ICS Sense 3.6 update in Germany relased

Search This thread
M

Montague Fortiscue

i just talked with htc customer service from romania, and he told me that the update will come only in the second part of this year.

Let's hope he lied to me and will have some official leak ASAP

ben_pyett

Oct 28, 2006
London, Colchester, Wivenhoe
Come on gentlemen, lets not be so easily fooled, I require physical evidence as proof before I believe such news...

That's simply too good to be true......which makes me instantly suspect that it's not

We will get it, just not yet....patience

Swyped from my Desire S using XDA Premium

Last edited:
Reactions: ZaInT_ and Bewinxed
I

ivanboba

for sensation it is sure that ics+sense 3.6 is rolled out for desire s i don't belive it before i see it on my phone

[armitage]

Nov 26, 2010
Well,I just read a litle over there and the last statements regarding the saga were(german first)

Also wenn das stimmt wäre das ja der Hammer und eine super Leistung von HTC. Aber laut dem Kundendienst wird das Update für das Desire S noch nicht ausgerollt. Im Artikel steht auch, das bis jetzt nur ein Leser berichtet hat das ICS Update bekommen zu haben. Ich kann mir kaum vorstellen dass das stimmt.

and the answer was...

diese Aussage ist falsch! Ich kann dir aus einer sicherer Quelle sagen, dass das Desire S auch "momentan" das Update bekommt.

Short translation ...
Customer service said that the update,for the saga, isn't rolling out just yet.
Also he said that the article says that so far only one user reported that he got the ics update.

The answer from Android Support to this was that the statement made by the customer service is false and that he(Android Support) knows from a trustworthy source that the update for the saga is rolling out right now aswell.
Small edit:momentan which he put in quotes means currently,but with the quotes it doesn't really mean right now but now or in the near future.
Just to clarify this a little.

---
Still this ain't really proof of anything and I just wanted to bring you guys up to date with the latest infos over there,but on the other hand it does sound kinda promising.
Well,I guess the next days will show whether they were right or not.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: nenad_l and ZaInT_

ben_pyett

Oct 28, 2006
London, Colchester, Wivenhoe
Well,I just read a litle over there and the last statements regarding the saga were(german first)

and the answer was...

Short translation ...
Also he said that the article says that so far only one user reported that he got the ics update.

The answer from Android Support to this was that the statement made by the customer service is false and that he(Android Support) knows from a trustworthy source that the update for the saga is rolling out right now aswell.
Small edit:momentan which he put in quotes means currently,but with the quotes it doesn't really mean right now but now or in the near future.

---
Still this ain't really proof of anything and I just wanted to bring you guys up to date with the latest infos over there,but on the other hand it does sound kinda promising.
many thanks for the translation, it did help, but I still stand by if I can't see it then it doesn't exist.....(and no flippant comments about gas etc...). ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Somebody carries Sensation thinking it is Desire S, perhaps? :rolleyes:
    The only way this is possible is that DHD gets a leak (like Sense 3.0). DHD got a leak waaay before us, but we got the official update a month before them.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

No no ... not like that. I was just talking about "Official" updates from HTC. Over time, i have realized that official updates always bring a component of stability that ports from other devices do... Of course this is not universally true, and there are exceptions... especially when there are no official updates on certain versions. Take for example the Sense 3.5 release. We never got it officially, so we're running all Sensation XL ports - and Lowveld has done an amazing job on it with Endymion - but we still don't know if we would've had a better ROM is it was based on a DS update (too bad there wasn't any). And before that, there were many ports of Sense 3.0, the best of the which still came from one or the other DS official update, not from the Sensation, as it had originally started out with... Even today, the best Sense 3.0 ROMs for the DS are still based on the official update.

I'm just thinking out loud here...
    Come on gentlemen, lets not be so easily fooled, I require physical evidence as proof before I believe such news...

That's simply too good to be true......which makes me instantly suspect that it's not

We will get it, just not yet....patience

Now back on topic :)
    Some good news.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1558524

Hopefully we will get it at the same time.

from my HTC Desire S using xda premium

Also wenn das stimmt wäre das ja der Hammer und eine super Leistung von HTC. Aber laut dem Kundendienst wird das Update für das Desire S noch nicht ausgerollt. Im Artikel steht auch, das bis jetzt nur ein Leser berichtet hat das ICS Update bekommen zu haben. Ich kann mir kaum vorstellen dass das stimmt.

and the answer was...

diese Aussage ist falsch! Ich kann dir aus einer sicherer Quelle sagen, dass das Desire S auch "momentan" das Update bekommt.

Short translation ...

---