Nexus 5 & network data issues (three uk)

Search This thread

Smith2001

Jun 25, 2006
Morning all,

I've been having issues with my Nexus 5 and previous nexus 4 whilst on three UK.

Basically Sometimes data will stall on the up arrow only. I drag down the control menu from the top and the icon is showing signal strength and a sporadic up arrow. It either resolves itself after 2-3 mins or I have to put airplane mode on and off.

It's happened in areas of lots of users (Stansted airport) and areas with not alot (where I live)

I also think the error doesn't occur with an ee sim in the nexus 4 as the wife hasn't moaned yet.

Anyone had anything similar or fixed this?

Many thanks
Dan

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Morning all,

I've been having issues with my Nexus 5 and previous nexus 4 whilst on three UK.

Basically Sometimes data will stall on the up arrow only. I drag down the control menu from the top and the icon is showing signal strength and a sporadic up arrow. It either resolves itself after 2-3 mins or I have to put airplane mode on and off.

It's happened in areas of lots of users (Stansted airport) and areas with not alot (where I live)

I also think the error doesn't occur with an ee sim in the nexus 4 as the wife hasn't moaned yet.

Anyone had anything similar or fixed this?

Many thanks
Dan

Common issue I find on Three where the signal strength shows full but actually it can be a blackspot or a dip in connectivity. had this on My Nexus 5 and SGS 3. Nothing you can do but either wait or turn off and on mobile data.

Another Dan