[Q] Xp M LED Notification Light

Search This thread

vikram66778

Mar 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Used Light Flow but it didn't worked well on my Xp M (ss). Although Light Manager - LED Settings, working perfectly. But I saw a LED strip lighting up in the article i provided link for, like on Xp U/S/P. So i was a bit curious.

Dr Goodvibes

Dec 8, 2011
LED strip is available only in Xperia S/U/P/SP as far as I know... Other Xperias has just a multicolored LED, like our Xperia M

XPERIA S light strip is...just a white light strip to assist with the three off screen touch buttons (menu, home,back) and does nothing with notifications.
The XPERIA S just has a small LED, whereas the XPERIA M has a wider notification light, but not width of the phone.
So the XPERIA M still has a bigger notification LED area than a lot of XPERIA phones.

leo.chirkov

Oct 13, 2014
Minsk
Does anybody know how to control LED pulse Notification light on Xp M?? 'coz the stock setting make LED to lightup very slowly n the gap b/w pulses r very long... I hav found this article but didn't understand properly. Can somebody help;)

http://developer.sonymobile.com/2013/06/20/new-experimental-illumination-bar-api-available/

Thnx for the link! Have the same question still no answer - I tried a few Xposed modules but with no luck :( Light manager's FAQ document says "Sony Xperia M - Only work when STAMINA mode is disabled" I guess that's the problem, cause I constantly use STAMINA mode. I'll try to play with illumination bar API, hope there's a solution.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Here's the Xposed module, which solves this problem.