[Completed] My phone choose to stuck in safe mode! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jimmyang1992

Jun 10, 2014
Today my asus padfone 2 [rooted] choose to fail on me for the first time.

I am able to go page that choose 'recovery mode' however all the volume button can't work.

I also can't go into the fastboot I'm not sure why... the only place I'm able to access is 'SafeMode' However it's almost useless because the settings & launcher keep crashing which make me unable to go anywhere.

What can I do? My USB Debugging Mode is not activated how can I activate it when the safe mode keep crashing?

When I'm in safe mode I can access the internal storage of the phone though... :rolleyes:

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
You can try to do Factory Reset if possible in the safe mode. Also try Quick Boot app since you are rooted. It will let you reboot to Recovery or Bootloader.

Last edited:

jimmyang1992

Jun 10, 2014
Everything keep crashing in the Safe Mode, it's 'Launcher has stopped' keep popping up non-stop, I try go into the settings same thing... I don't think I can access into the play store as the launcher keep crashing which make me can't do anything.

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
Is it possible to get into adb mode without usb debugging mode enabled? It keep showing no device detected.
I don't think ADB will work without USB Debugging. But you can Try. Is there a way for you to wipe Dalvik & Cache ?

Please elaborate on the Volume buttons. Is there a hardware issue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts