how to put rom on note 3

Search This thread

jkill2001

Mar 15, 2011
i am a noob for sure on the note 3 flashing, what is the process to flash my note 3. it is already rooted using towelroot just don't know where to go from there. my phone is on nc4 from ota update, please help

waco2hot33

Mar 13, 2010
Baltimore
i am a noob for sure on the note 3 flashing, what is the process to flash my note 3. it is already rooted using towelroot just don't know where to go from there. my phone is on nc4 from ota update, please help

Download your rom of choice I recommend ( Jasmine Rom 2.0 ) but others might fit you better ...

1. Install towel root
first open it and click on make it rain in about 15 seconds your phone will reboot
2. download root checker from the play store and check to see if you have root access open it ..it will pop up and go ahead and grant permission then it will say congratulations you have root access ....
3. then download supersu from the play store install that(optional) ... Open it and and it will ask something about the binaries click OK and it should install them if not that's OK just close out Reboot:
3. Now Install SafeStrap: follow these how to instructions ...The latest is 3.75

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2517610

3a.(YOU MUST INSTALL THE NC2 FIRMWARE IN ODIN AT THIS TIME) unified kk firmware see below pic:

4. After you install safestrap successfully hit reboot to recovery button there in SS..
5. First thing you want to do is create a backup of your Stock Rom...***
6. Then Hit the Back key til you get to the tabs that say install ,wipe etc..hit wipe hit advance wipe check Dalvick, Data, cache, and system then slide.
7.then hit back again to get to the install tab..Now find the rom of choice I recommend dl ing (Jasmine Rom 2.0 awesome rom) or follow this...

gy5eqy4u.jpg

jkill2001

Mar 15, 2011
biggest problem i have right now is odin won't find my phone. what do i need to download to do that cause my understanding is i need odin to flash to nc2?

jkill2001

Mar 15, 2011
biggest problem i have right now is odin won't find my phone. what do i need to download to do that cause my understanding is i need odin to flash to nc2?

<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..

this is what odin is sitting at right now. please HELP

Daedalus-420

May 19, 2014
I had the same problem with Odin when I first tried to flash my new modem. First, if you have Samsung Kies installed and are not using it, unistall it and the Samsung USB drivers that came with you phone. Install the latest Samsung USB drivers from the Samsung website and then Odin should see your phone and work like a charm.