[Q] ?????

Search This thread
Mar 12, 2014
I want to know that what will happen if I flash Sony Xperia Z flashing files on my Sony Xperia L??? If any one knows then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
I want to know that what will happen if I flash Sony Xperia Z flashing files on my Sony Xperia L??? If any one knows then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Do not flash it.

If you do so, you're going to overwrite important images for your device with another ones. This will result in hard brick. And its hard to unbrick your device when its hard bricked. So I highly suggest for you not to attempt this.

Sent from this toast making Nexus 5, you wish your Nexus could make toast don't you? (;

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Can you please suggest some of the rom's for my Sony Xperia L and how would I get a Notification bar and notification panel of stock android like of your's Nexus 5?

First off. Dont double post. Second off do your research. You may find something for your device but then again you may not. If you want something for it then by all means dig in and learn to do it yourself.

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
First off. Dont double post. Second off do your research. You may find something for your device but then again you may not. If you want something for it then by all means dig in and learn to do it yourself.

Agreed, he should have done some research on this.

@bridgecarson2007 on the top of the page you will see a small, search box and it states "Search for your device" click it and enter " Sony Xperia L" wait for it to pop up and click it.

I would then suggest you to go through the general bit and look for tutorials and guides in getting set up.

Then proceed. But before you ask questions use the search function as there is probably a good chance your question has been asked and answered. If you don't find any then post it in the Q&A section. And please specify your problem in the title and don't just put in "?????".

Code:
Make sure to read the [URL=" http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?a=81"]Forum rules[/URL] :).

Sent from this toast making Nexus 5, you wish your Nexus could make toast don't you? (;

Last edited: