[THEME] AOSP Theme With Multi Color Add-Ons MD1/Tweaked/CleanRom/JediX [9/10/13]

Search This thread

einrae214

Jan 17, 2011
Columbus, O.H.
Thank you loco. For all your help with these mods your doing I found a new respect for what you do. As you know im trying myself and its looking good. Maybe one day as good as yours.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

jghidalgo307

Jun 20, 2011
Is there any way you could theme the samsung calendar? Thats the only thing missing for my note 2 look perfect :/

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Just a heads up to those using crt-off.
I thought I had messed up the code somehow with lk8, because it was only showing like 20% of the time compared to my last stock rom I was running and showing about 99%. Then I realized I was still on the stock kernel and remembered that I read somewhere that the new crt code might have to to do with the kernel.(Don't quote me on that) So I flashed back to perseus and crt has been working great again. Might just be me, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

Is there any way you could theme the samsung calendar? Thats the only thing missing for my note 2 look perfect :/

There's just sooooooo many shades of brown in that apk that makes me say ugh :eek: ........
I'll take a look when I get back, but no promises....

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: drakeymcmb

jghidalgo307

Jun 20, 2011
Just a heads up to those using crt-off.
I thought I had messed up the code somehow with lk8, because it was only showing like 20% of the time compared to my last stock rom I was running and showing about 99%. Then I realized I was still on the stock kernel and remembered that I read somewhere that the new crt code might have to to do with the kernel.(Don't quote me on that) So I flashed back to perseus and crt has been working great again. Might just be me, but I figured it was worth mentioning.

There's just sooooooo many shades of brown in that apk that makes me say ugh :eek: ........
I'll take a look when I get back, but no promises....

Sent from my SGH-T889

Youre the man thanks.

Nihonno

Jun 7, 2010
Does this theme work with Jedi Master 7? I was wondering since its based off uvalk8.

ptfdmedic

Aug 23, 2006
OP,

I was wondering if there was a chance that you were still going to fix the font color issues with the email app that was posted a few pages ago?

No pressure, I really appreciate this theme and I know from experience how much work this takes. Thank you again. :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
OP,

I was wondering if there was a chance that you were still going to fix the font color issues with the email app that was posted a few pages ago?

No pressure, I really appreciate this theme and I know from experience how much work this takes. Thank you again. :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

I definitely am. I just haven't had much time these past couple of weeks to get into it, but I should have a fix tonight.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: drakeymcmb

Top Liked Posts