Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

buffal0b1ll

Sep 5, 2012
Baltimore
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel 2 XL
Ok. BT phone audio finally seems to be fixed. I have done some testing on i717 using my jabra BT earpiece and my car built in BT audio system. Seems to work flawlessly. Moose0704 tested it on Liquid/C&C as well. So here is patch, flash in recovery. Here is the source for it, its more than the CM10's patch as that was the same fix i put in yesterday and didn't work on my car built in BT. Test and leave your feedback here.

NOTE: Only for AOSP/CM10 based roms. Flash at your own RISK. Don't blame me if something goes wrong. This patch has been tested by a few and has worked for all. If the patch doesn't work, get your rom devs/compilers to compile with the patch put in.

Link to patch is broken.

tryo0004

Aug 30, 2011
Saw that it was added to source, but 3 devices i have running cm10 have BT issues and i wanted to give this patch a try if anyone's got it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Would love to see a mirror.. I want to try this on a CM10 build that I'm running on my Incredible 2, which is not playing nicely with my Audi bluetooth system. Many thanks in advance if anyone has a mirror.

006fazer

May 3, 2006
Hi,

Same problem for me with my Galaxy nexus on CM10.1 :(

Seem the patch is not include into CM10.1 sources....

tryo0004

Aug 30, 2011
Hi,

Same problem for me with my Galaxy nexus on CM10.1 :(

Seem the patch is not include into CM10.1 sources....

huh! ironically, my incredible 2 broke so i bought a galaxy nexus. i'm running jb 4.2.1 build of AOKP with no bt problems at all. haven't tried the vanilla cm10.1, but will see if i have any bluetooth issues with the current build.

Woody

Retired Admin - Vacationing in Nanda Parbat
Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
Seems that this is no longer an issue for the Note I.

@ 006fazer and tryo0004, please take you discussion to your respective devices.

As per requested, this thread is now a stale development and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok. BT phone audio finally seems to be fixed. I have done some testing on i717 using my jabra BT earpiece and my car built in BT audio system. Seems to work flawlessly. Moose0704 tested it on Liquid/C&C as well. So here is patch, flash in recovery. Here is the source for it, its more than the CM10's patch as that was the same fix i put in yesterday and didn't work on my car built in BT. Test and leave your feedback here.

NOTE: Only for AOSP/CM10 based roms. Flash at your own RISK. Don't blame me if something goes wrong. This patch has been tested by a few and has worked for all. If the patch doesn't work, get your rom devs/compilers to compile with the patch put in.
    Confirmed working on cm10 nightly. Figured I'd start there, off to liquid now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Confirmed working on liquid
    Confirmed working on dagr8

Sent from my SGH-I717 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Confirmed working on flappjaxxx

I'm not doing any wiping between restores

Thought this thread would have exploded with thanks. So many people complained about BT.
    Thanks for your work, just hooked up to my friends Ford, works great.

awesome work dev..! thank you! :)