[APP][DISCONTINUED] Sn0wB00t [NO LONGER SUPPORTED]

Search This thread

Sn0wdune

Jan 15, 2013
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]THIS APPLICATION IS NOW DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER BEING SUPPORTED!![/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]F.A.Q:[/font]
What exactly does this app do?
Glad you asked. This app will (currently) reboot and shut down/turn off your device. You may think that is useless but believe me, more functions will be coming soon.

Do i need root access for this app to work?
As i have mentioned in the disclaimer above, yes, this app does need root access, in fact, it must have it in order to function.

Why did you develop this?
I made Sn0wB00t because I felt that android users may experience difficulty rebooting or shutting down their device. For example, if a users power/lock button was not working, this app would fix that problem. It may sound dumb but it could happen in some cases.

My device isn't rebooting or turning off when using this app?
Are you sure you granted Sn0wB00t root access when running for the first time? If not, re-install it and allow superuser access. If all fails, reply to this thread and i'll try my best to assist you with your problem.

Why the name?
Good question really. I don't really know why I chose the name Sn0wB00t, I suppose it was because i felt it had the right name for such an app that can do merely anything except rebooting and turning off your device ;) (for now).

Download:
v0.1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?x78polw2ff4w01i

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Changelog:[/font]

v0.1:
- Initial first public release.
- Reboot your device.
- Shutdown your device.

Regards,
~ Sn0wdune

Last edited:

drugfreejonnyxxx

Dec 23, 2012
Re: [APP] Sn0wB00t [IN DEVELOPMENT][WIP]

Downloaded.
Works great.
Keep devving.

Sent using my NEXUS S4G Jellyshot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]THIS APPLICATION IS NOW DISCONTINUED AND IS NO LONGER BEING SUPPORTED!![/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]F.A.Q:[/font]
    What exactly does this app do?
    Glad you asked. This app will (currently) reboot and shut down/turn off your device. You may think that is useless but believe me, more functions will be coming soon.

Do i need root access for this app to work?
    As i have mentioned in the disclaimer above, yes, this app does need root access, in fact, it must have it in order to function.

Why did you develop this?
    I made Sn0wB00t because I felt that android users may experience difficulty rebooting or shutting down their device. For example, if a users power/lock button was not working, this app would fix that problem. It may sound dumb but it could happen in some cases.

My device isn't rebooting or turning off when using this app?
    Are you sure you granted Sn0wB00t root access when running for the first time? If not, re-install it and allow superuser access. If all fails, reply to this thread and i'll try my best to assist you with your problem.

Why the name?
    Good question really. I don't really know why I chose the name Sn0wB00t, I suppose it was because i felt it had the right name for such an app that can do merely anything except rebooting and turning off your device ;) (for now).

Download:
    v0.1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?x78polw2ff4w01i

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Changelog:[/font]

v0.1:
    - Initial first public release.
    - Reboot your device.
    - Shutdown your device.

Regards,
    ~ Sn0wdune
    Sounds cool can't wait to download