Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

Q & A Thread

We encourage you all to take non-development related questions to our Q & A thread. Thank you.

This is a group effort with @Mr Impossible, @mgbotoe and @Midnight_Rider so make sure to thank them! We are starting a whole new experiences. Infamous Open Kang Project! AOKP is our base then we are adding what we want. We plan on adding the newest and greatest stuff all while remaining stable for the perfect daily driver. Feel free to make suggestions and please let us know what you think. Thanks! :cool:

source2m_zps3a41db83.png

- Source can be found here: https://github.com/IOKP

- My source - Jamison904

- Mr Impossible source - mrimp

changelog2_zpse3e45d45.png

downloads4_zpse981e168.png

IOKP ROM - Download folder
(link updated)

IOKP Gapps - Download folder

Standard Gapps - Download link

Code:
Broken:

Found a bug?
[URL=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1726238]Pull a log to help me help you[/URL]

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][4.3.1][Official] Infamous Open Kang Project [N8013/N8000]- Nov 10, 2013, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Contributors
Jamison904, MR Impossible
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2013-11-10
Stable Release Date: 2013-11-10

Created 2013-11-10
Last Updated 2013-11-18

Last edited:

Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Link is posted. Let me know what you guys see. I noticed the camera was FC... I'll look into it.

never mind. Camera works great! Had to grab the kernel from CM10.1, just a heads up guys. The one that built with it was stuck at min/max 200Mhz...

Last edited:
Reactions: LexusBrian400

TexasRules777

Jun 13, 2010
Austin,TX
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] AOKP MR1 Kang Project

Link is posted. Let me know what you guys see. I noticed the camera was FC... I'll look into it.

never mind. Camera works great! Had to grab the kernel from CM10.1, just a heads up guys. The one that built with it was stuck at min/max 200Mhz...

Wow! Aokp on my note! Sweet..can we flash any cm 10.1 kernel with this?

Sent from my GT_N8013 using XDA Premium HD app

Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida

I am lost... is there any other CM10.1 kernels for the n8013? If so I need to get out from under whatever rock I must live. Lmao

Sent from my dark hole called an office.

Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida

OK the n8000 build over night without any issues. Added the latest CM kernel and modules. Uploading now. I really need some people to test it and provide fee back as I dont own the n8000 and am unable to test it personally.

Also what do you n8013 guys think? Haven't heard any feed back yet. Thanks :cool:

aalupatti

Feb 20, 2011
Installed in n8013...
Runs pretty fast and smooth..

Few bugs- More of a cosmetic issues

1. navigation bar - icons not shown in phone mod

2. Editing of the menu resulted in system ui error , needing a factory reset. All good since then

3 . When trying to change height of navigation bar and looks like device thinks portrait is landscape and vice versa

3.sliding brightness of taskbar does not seem to work

4. No icons show up in the notification bar in phablet mode . however fine in tablet mod

5. Also a direct link to gapps in first post would be great ( Not the modded one from OP)

Will report more later

Reactions: Jamison904

TexasRules777

Jun 13, 2010
Austin,TX

Works great! I'm rocking the tablet mode and I'm loving it..I think that's a first from other cm 10.1 ROMs! The only thing I can't find are the nav bar transparency settings but I see how implementing those might be a pita. Everything else seems to be working fine and as usual the AOKP rom controls are spot on. Don't worry I think people will come on board when the get tired of Samsung's tw nightmare and lack of customization. Keep up the good work man! Oh and Netflix still needs entropy's module fix if anyone uses it.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using XDA Premium HD app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361126945131.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361126945131.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,310
Last edited:

aalupatti

Feb 20, 2011
The only two things that I miss are
1. Multiwindow - There was a talk about implementing cornerstone by cyanogen team, but looks like it was dropped as google was not happy with it.. Hopefully someone would re start the project

2. Samsung keyboard. Love the handwriting recognition engine in it.. But read somewhere that someone has port it.. Will have to find that out...

Jamison904

Jun 9, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
Good deal. Thanks guys! I will look into the cosmetic issues and see if I can cherry pick anything for them. Since I ported these over there isn't a device maintainer as of yet so I might have to do thing more manually. Cornerstone would be awesome and something I might look into soon if this thing really takes off. I think Rob had it working pretty well on the tenderloin. @TexasRules777 do you also have a link to the Netflix fix?

Still waiting on some feed back on the n8000. Lmao don't even know if it boots but a few people have downloaded it so.

darkhandsome18

Nov 20, 2011
N8000 feedback

Superb job, OP. Been playing with the rom for two hours now. Solid, no major bugs encountered so far :good: I can confirm the cosmetic bugs mentioned by aalupatti especially the nav bar ones. Not a problem for me, I usually disable the navbar and use gesture control so I can have fullscreen :D and thanks for bringing back tablet mode, I couldn't simply understand the common sense (or lack of) in cm10.1 roms putting both statusbar and navbar and taking up alot of screen real estate :eek: Just to let you know its working on the N8000.

yellowdie

May 25, 2011
Orlando, FL
about.me
Very nice, James. I finally got around to getting it installed and it's really good. First time running 4.2 on a tablet, so I'm excited about the multi user aspect. But side note, I didn't realize that root didn't apply to the non-primary users... That kinda sucks. lol

But ROM wise, well done. :):D:laugh::good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    IOKPBanner.png

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

By using the rom you agree with the above terms!

Q & A Thread

We encourage you all to take non-development related questions to our Q & A thread. Thank you.

This is a group effort with @Mr Impossible, @mgbotoe and @Midnight_Rider so make sure to thank them! We are starting a whole new experiences. Infamous Open Kang Project! AOKP is our base then we are adding what we want. We plan on adding the newest and greatest stuff all while remaining stable for the perfect daily driver. Feel free to make suggestions and please let us know what you think. Thanks! :cool:

source2m_zps3a41db83.png

- Source can be found here: https://github.com/IOKP

- My source - Jamison904

- Mr Impossible source - mrimp

changelog2_zpse3e45d45.png

downloads4_zpse981e168.png

IOKP ROM - Download folder
    (link updated)

IOKP Gapps - Download folder

Standard Gapps - Download link

Code:
    Broken:

Found a bug?
    [URL=http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1726238]Pull a log to help me help you[/URL]

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][4.3.1][Official] Infamous Open Kang Project [N8013/N8000]- Nov 10, 2013, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Contributors
    Jamison904, MR Impossible
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2013-11-10
    Stable Release Date: 2013-11-10

Created 2013-11-10
    Last Updated 2013-11-18
    Working on getting you guys some 4.4 action.

Yes. Big ones! Spent all weekend working on it. Have to get the base right before I can work on the devices. On a lighter note I found something awesome that I will be adding in the next few days. Option in settings to turn the pointer on and off for S-pen. :thumbup::cool:

You can keep an eye on process on our github - https://github.com/IOKP-kitkat