Question about AT&T return/exchange policy, anyone ever use it?

Search This thread

btort1

Oct 20, 2013
So basically I'm due for an upgrade and planning to get the S5 when it comes out in april.

What I want to know is if I am not satisfied with the S5, I have 14 days to return or exchange it according to AT&T....If I exchange it for another phone will it be an easy exchange or are there complicated fee's etc? I have an S4 btw so if I feel it's almost the same as the S5 I will exchange it for another phone.

All I really need is 1-2 days to decide if a phone is right for me

Off topic
if I buy a S4 active through amazon fulfilled used, can I return it and get a full refund?

ozziedog

Jul 14, 2010
Dallas
So basically I'm due for an upgrade and planning to get the S5 when it comes out in april.

What I want to know is if I am not satisfied with the S5, I have 14 days to return or exchange it according to AT&T....If I exchange it for another phone will it be an easy exchange or are there complicated fee's etc? I have an S4 btw so if I feel it's almost the same as the S5 I will exchange it for another phone.

All I really need is 1-2 days to decide if a phone is right for me

Off topic
if I buy a S4 active through amazon fulfilled used, can I return it and get a full refund?

With AT&T return within 14 days if you don't like the phone their is a restocking fee don't know how much the fee is. If your going to exchange it for a different phone it's pretty easy depending on the store but their will be a restocking fee and new phone activation fee again. As far as Amazon you would need to log into your account then email the vendor and see what the return policy is or if they even have one on electronics/cell phones.
Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

btort1

Oct 20, 2013
You will be wasting your time. s4/s5 same ****, minus like 3 features that dont make or break the deal anyways. hold on until s6, or nexus6

My dad wants me to use our upgrade and he is paying for it, no complaints here. I just gotta choose a phone lol. It's either S5 or Htc one