Edge to edge protectors?

Search This thread

Kendosis

May 5, 2009
New York
Most screen protectors I've tried have been cut too small, I know the slightly curved glass causes problems but are there any screen protectors that go edge to edge or at least close?

dredd2099

Apr 23, 2014
its cut smaller to accommodate case use
xtremeguard is the only one I know that seems to cut it bigger (ie closer to the edge) for their screen protectors
cant say for the g2 as I moved away from them for that reason

Reactions: Kendosis

adr83

Jul 22, 2010
Ghost armor covers edge to edge

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

detonation

Jan 20, 2010
Wisconsin
I just put on one of Xtremeguards newer dry install protectors. It goes edge to edge but doesn't stay stuck down on the curved part. I put it on last night and after about the 4th time taking my phone out of my pocket this morning it caught and peeled off. I also got their wet install version, which I'll be putting on tonight and I'm sure will stick better, but I don't like the texture of those so I'll only be using it until I get a better dry one.

If you don't mind the more rubbery wet install protectors, that's your best bet for edge to edge, otherwise the smoother plastic ones have to be cut short for a reason.

Reactions: Kendosis

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    its cut smaller to accommodate case use
    xtremeguard is the only one I know that seems to cut it bigger (ie closer to the edge) for their screen protectors
    cant say for the g2 as I moved away from them for that reason
    I just put on one of Xtremeguards newer dry install protectors. It goes edge to edge but doesn't stay stuck down on the curved part. I put it on last night and after about the 4th time taking my phone out of my pocket this morning it caught and peeled off. I also got their wet install version, which I'll be putting on tonight and I'm sure will stick better, but I don't like the texture of those so I'll only be using it until I get a better dry one.

If you don't mind the more rubbery wet install protectors, that's your best bet for edge to edge, otherwise the smoother plastic ones have to be cut short for a reason.