Just got my job at Verizon as a sales rep!

Search This thread

makaveliq3

Aug 13, 2010
This has nothing to do with my phone other than I'm a crack flasher with a galaxy s3 and my hobby has now given me a big boy job. :) Thanks to all the devs that make my hobby fun and exciting and now has led me to a real job. You guys are awesome.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Sandshrew

Oct 4, 2012
Finally! Sounds like a rep that might actually know something about smart phones. Wish there were more of you and wish you luck with your new job haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

bulvine420

Aug 21, 2009
Escondido
I just started my job as a premium Verizon rep for wireless 4g you at a corporate location?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

makaveliq3

Aug 13, 2010
I just started my job as a premium Verizon rep for wireless 4g you at a corporate location?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yup. It was an insane hiring process. 2 phone interviews and a foot interview. But I'm now starting in the largest corporate store in the local area. Apparently anyone who gets to work at the one I'm at is getting fast tracked. So stoked.

makaveliq3

Aug 13, 2010
Finally! Sounds like a rep that might actually know something about smart phones. Wish there were more of you and wish you luck with your new job haha

Thanks man. I've always walked into the stores and would try to strike up a conversation about smartphones and have always been disappointed in how little the reps knew besides the basic spec sheet. No enthusiasm! Well not me! Love my phone and love talking about it, showing it off and sharing my love for all things mobile.

FesterTOR

Jan 19, 2013
Hollidaysburg, PA
Ahh probably won't go that far for an issue. Of course there isn't too many smart people in the State College stores.

tihsllub

Feb 4, 2013
i would hate to work that job. would have to be a pretty good kick for new phones and phone plan. verizon is really expensive and everyone is rolling out new phones like bakeries roll out cookies.

jayochs

Jul 22, 2010
Central NJ
www.dinosaurstakefrance.com
It'll be a matter of time before you start hating the job. Dealing with retards will do that to you sadly.

what he said. if you were part of the rezound offtopic forum with us, you'd enjoy all my wonderful stories of the biggest morons in the world that come into my store and that i'm forced to deal with.

the job sucks. lol

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

here's a good one that just happened, and actually happens VERY OFTEN

customer: "OMFG i NEED your help!!!! my phone won't turn on!!!!!!!!"

me: *doesn't say a word, grabs phone, holds down power, it turns on..hands back to customer*

customer: "OMG WHAT DID YOU DO?!?! YOU FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!!!"

me: ".......i hit the power button."

yeah, this is the worst job ever lol

Reactions: daxecutioner24

makaveliq3

Aug 13, 2010
what he said. if you were part of the rezound offtopic forum with us, you'd enjoy all my wonderful stories of the biggest morons in the world that come into my store and that i'm forced to deal with.

the job sucks. lol

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

me: *doesn't say a word, grabs phone, holds down power, it turns on..hands back to customer*

Hahaha that's great. However I already deal with this but I don't get paid for it.

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5

the job sucks. lol

actually doesn't sound that bad lol, u get to get paid for turning on a cell phone :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It'll be a matter of time before you start hating the job. Dealing with retards will do that to you sadly.
    You shouldn't have majored in art.

:cool:

Not my major but thanks for the useful post random Internet guy.

Sounds like my job. I get service calls that are customers complaining their internet on their computer is down. So after a two hour drive, they never plugged in their Ethernet cable into their network port on the PC. Talk about stupid. I spend more time traveling then actually working. Lol. Can't complain though, its a job that pays.

the job sucks. lol

Not my major but thanks for the useful post random Internet guy.

Moot point.

Clearly you don't have a job from your college major. It's an analogy. Whatever your field of study was in college, it may as well have been art.

:banghead:

Edit: I'll make it easier for you. Take as many as you'd like.

http://imgur.com/QeAptUW.jpg