NuSense6 ROM Question

Search This thread

andrewjt19

I have tried once again the latest version is NuSense 6 ROM and have been bothered by one issue. Due to my job, I have to have Device Administrators activated for my email.. The application requires a password or pin. I can not seen to find a n xposed module that successfully works with this ROM that will enforce the Quick unlock feature for pins. (Version 2.1). I know that it is possible with Kit Kat since it works with the stock ROM... I'm on Verizon... Can someone help my or direct me manually through a by pass. This is not your typical Mail Exchange luck requirement. I'm a police officer and the department uses Google for their server and Google's Device Policy App is the enforcer... Thanks.

Andrew

RayHeath

Feb 11, 2009
Weiden, Germany
www.heath-agentur.de
I have tried once again the latest version is NuSense 6 ROM and have been bothered by one issue. Due to my job, I have to have Device Administrators activated for my email.. The application requires a password or pin. I can not seen to find a n xposed module that successfully works with this ROM that will enforce the Quick unlock feature for pins. (Version 2.1). I know that it is possible with Kit Kat since it works with the stock ROM... I'm on Verizon... Can someone help my or direct me manually through a by pass. This is not your typical Mail Exchange luck requirement. I'm a police officer and the department uses Google for their server and Google's Device Policy App is the enforcer... Thanks.

Andrew

I´ll try to find out for you. I´m on the international version, so I can´t personally help you there, but I will ask Flyhalf or Santod. I will get back to you when I get up... it´s 2.15am here in Germany. :)

Reactions: andrewjt19

andrewjt19

I´ll try to find out for you. I´m on the international version, so I can´t personally help you there, but I will ask Flyhalf or Santod. I will get back to you when I get up... it´s 2.15am here in Germany. :)

Sounds good... Thank you kindly sir. Have a good night's rest.

TappEd from my HTC One Max

Check out my website for encouragement....

www.projectintercession.blogspot.com

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator

andrewjt19

I appreciate the response, bu this is just a modified Mail.apk... I do not need that since this is not the app that is requiring the Device to be locked. The app is Gmail. And it is requiring this app to lock the phone... I am not trying to do away with the pin lock but simply make it unlock the device when the correct pin is entered. It's annoying to always have to hit the Enter button afterwards. Any advise is appreciated!!!! :fingers-crossed:

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
That was available on sense 5 toolbox so I imagine that will also be in sense 6 toolbox. The beta is available right now... :)

andrewjt19

Are you saying the toolbox won't work for you at all or just that particular setting ?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have not tested much of the other features, but that particular feature is non-operational with my device. I use xblast mostly.

Reactions: joshm.1219

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
I have not tested much of the other features, but that particular feature is non-operational with my device. I use xblast mostly.

Oh okay I was just making sure you had the module working, if the feature isn't working can't really say much about it since it's in "pre alpha"

Reactions: andrewjt19

andrewjt19

Oh okay I was just making sure you had the module working, if the feature isn't working can't really say much about it since it's in "pre alpha"

Regardless, I'm grateful for the work all the devs do for this device... Thank you. I wish I were more enabled to show my gratitude monetarily.

Reactions: joshm.1219

gnexuser

Sep 4, 2013

Andrew

its in the sense 6 tool box. under various mods. i had to download the sense 6 tool box from a thread here. i will try and find it again. but when you do install it do not update the sense 6 tool box it will revert back to the sense 5 toolbox.

here it is http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2705270

andrewjt19

its in the sense 6 tool box. under various mods. i had to download the sense 6 tool box from a thread here. i will try and find it again. but when you do install it do not update the sense 6 tool box it will revert back to the sense 5 toolbox.

here it is http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2705270

Yea, I've already tried it, it's a no go...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Andrew

Are you saying the toolbox won't work for you at all or just that particular setting ?

Regardless, I'm grateful for the work all the devs do for this device... Thank you. I wish I were more enabled to show my gratitude monetarily.