[Q] nexus 5 stuck on google logo after failed atempt to install android l

Search This thread

mad fps lover

Jun 28, 2014
hello everyone i am a new member of xda forums and i am in a dire situation i tried to install the new android l and this was my first time rooting the device, using twrp recovery and supersu something i am a noob frankly speaking about the situation my phone was rooted perfectly but something went wrong while installing the new od.. right now the phone is stuck on the booting screen (google logo) for more than 3 hours and i cant start the bootloader even after holding the power and volume down key it just restarts and comes back again in the loading screen..
p.s sorry for bad english i am indian..
please if you can help me please do i will sacrifice a virgin for you (just kidding)

BiggerF0X

Jun 27, 2014
Earth
Man try...

Install the stock ROM, with a Flasher Software in PC (Example: Samsung Odin ou FlashTool LG) The Examples don't run in nexus 5, but use a Flasher Compatible with nexus 5 :D lucky

mad fps lover

Jun 28, 2014
Install the stock ROM, with a Flasher Software in PC (Example: Samsung Odin ou FlashTool LG) The Examples don't run in nexus 5, but use a Flasher Compatible with nexus 5 :D lucky

like i told you i am a noob in this if you can tell me the software and step by step guide :p (sorry) and one more thing, the bootloader is not loading at all so any solution you guys ( seniors) give me should not contain going to bootloader step*

Gtahero74

Jun 27, 2014
Try rebooting your device by holding power button then when the screen goes black release the power and imediatly do the recovery keystrokes Vol - + power and perform a wipe