Micro SIM Card

Search This thread

ganon4

Mar 23, 2009
Hello,
I was wondering if someone managed to get a micro sim card into HTC HD2.
I have try to use an micro sim -> sim adapter but my HTC HD2 keeps saying no sim card :(

I don't know if it's related to the phone, the adapter or the rom si if anyone have already try it feel free to post :D

Thanks

ganon4

Mar 23, 2009
It's working fine for me

Well I have bring another adapter from a friend and stills not working.... (no sim card detected)
I am probably the only unlucky who can't make this working ahah :D

I have try to put CM instead of pixel droid just for testing purpose and stills same problem.

ganon4

Mar 23, 2009
Ok after a few try finaly it works ! :) The adapter is one from Noosy :D

Thanks all for your reply I would give up earlier if it wasn't you saying it works ;)

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Well ...

Ok after a few try finaly it works ! :) The adapter is one from Noosy :D

Thanks all for your reply I would give up earlier if it wasn't you saying it works ;)
Well ... My friend ... Maybe thers Something wrong with the phones RADIO ROM or you have placed your micro-sim wrong in the adapter ( I did once !!! :eek: ) maybe you can get it work by doing these ... Good luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Maxim1989

Mar 7, 2014
Hi,friend,first you should make sure your SIM card work,and make sure you put the card right.if all is correct ,pls try to Refurbish your phone.
Hello,
I have try to use an micro sim -> sim adapter but my HTC HD2 keeps saying no sim card :(

I don't know if it's related to the phone, the adapter or the rom si if anyone have already try it feel free to post :D

Thanks

ntkoutlet@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2014
need one too

Hello,

Thanks

do you think i can find a cheap one on ebay?

2chillen

HD2 SIM not orking

@ ntkoutlet@gmail.com

U have to Flash your Firmware / Radio again! During ur Flashing Progress there`s a Problem...Any HD2 can read a Micro SIM or an normal SIM Card. You can use an Adapter and it must work! When it not works you have to Flash the Firmware again!

Trust me....

Last edited:

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
@ ntkoutlet@gmail.com

U have to Flash your Firmware / Radio again! During ur Flashing Progress there`s a Problem...Any HD2 can read a Micro SIM or an normal SIM Card. You can use an Adapter and it must work! When it not works you have to Flash the Firmware again!

Trust me....
It is possible for firmware issue but also possible bad micro adaptors are positioning the sim badly or have even damaged the contacts in the sim slot.
I have used micro, nano & even smaller cut sims from dual sim adaptor in the HD2 & all work well as long full size adaptor positions them correctly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Should work fine, I have used micro sims & even smaller cut sims from dual sim adaptors in resize adaptor & they all work ok.