Pattern lock forgotten

Search This thread

Kobro

Nov 21, 2013
I had a pattern lock on my phone. I forgot the combination, so I selected the get pattern via gmail option. I got an email saying: "your pattern is 31556" what does that mean? Its a pattern, not a pin or password, so what do the numbers corespond to?

Sent from my GT-I8190L using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

TimSimonds

Jul 5, 2014
Try look at it like this...

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

You would start at top right and finish on the one bellow that..
(Not sure why it has 5 twice tho)

Sent from my GT-I9300

Paget96

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
I had a pattern lock on my phone. I forgot the combination, so I selected the get pattern via gmail option. I got an email saying: "your pattern is 31556" what does that mean? Its a pattern, not a pin or password, so what do the numbers corespond to?

go to android device manager on pc, and log in on same account as on phone, your phone must connect to the internet, then on pc appear ring, lock and i think reset.. click on lock,and enter a password which you want, and unlock device ;)
dont forget to press thanks if this work to you ;)

Reactions: Kobro

Kobro

Nov 21, 2013
go to android device manager on pc, and log in on same account as on phone, your phone must connect to the internet, then on pc appear ring, lock and i think reset.. click on lock,and enter a password which you want, and unlock device ;)

thats what i did in the end, but i still want to know what the numbers mean.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.