[APK] Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.47

Search This thread

tarryl

Dec 5, 2010
Systems Affected

• Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.149 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
  • Adobe Flash Player 11.2.202.262 and earlier versions for Linux
  • Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.37 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
  • Adobe Flash Player 11.1.111.32 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
  • Adobe AIR 3.5.0.1060 and earlier versions
  • Adobe AIR 3.5.0.1060 SDK and earlier versions
  • Adobe Shockwave Player 11.6.8.638 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh

Overview
Select Adobe software products contain multiple vulnerabilities. Adobe has released updates to address these vulnerabilities.

Description
Adobe Security Bulletin APSB13-05 and APSB13-06 describe multiple vulnerabilities in Adobe software. Adobe has released updates to address the vulnerabilities.

Impact
A remote, unauthenticated attacker could execute arbitrary code, cause a denial of service, or gain unauthorized access to your files or system.

Please take caution, and download the update that was released today.

References
APSB13-05: Security updates available for Adobe Flash Player [1] https://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb13-05.html
APSB13-06: Security updates available for Adobe Shockwave Player [2] https://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb13-06.html

Last edited:
Reactions: tdoref and Abrego39

Xphoid

Apr 24, 2012
Istanbul
Guys, I have downloaded the latest .54 version... But can not install tough I have checked the necessary option related to unknown sources in security...

Do I need root to install this? I'm all stock atm with my GS4...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium

Reactions: somCS

casonswag

Aug 31, 2011
Jacksonville
Guys, I have downloaded the latest .54 version... But can not install tough I have checked the necessary option related to unknown sources in security...

Do I need root to install this? I'm all stock atm with my GS4...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium

If u have a adobe installed already delete it reboot and try installing the new one

NEXUS

Surj138

Aug 6, 2012
Then just install. No root needed.

Trolling from my Cricket-flashed Galaxy S2 E4GT using Tapatalk 2

Xphoid

Apr 24, 2012
Istanbul
Then just install. No root needed.

Trolling from my Cricket-flashed Galaxy S2 E4GT using Tapatalk 2

:) yeah, i tried it... but the problem is there... i can not press the "Install" button... it doesn't work somehow...

I use ES Explorer...

EDIT: My bad guys... sorry to bother, I totally forget that i use "Screen Adjuster" and while it is running it prevents apk's to install... turned it off and now everything is ok...

Thanks...

Last edited:

Xphoid

Apr 24, 2012
Istanbul
I also installed Adobe Air... but neither on stock browser nor in Maxhton or Chorme Browser the "Test Flash Player" sites are working for me... :(

how can i test if it flash is working properly?!

ashik992

Nov 23, 2012
Dhaka
ashik.me
I also installed Adobe Air... but neither on stock browser nor in Maxhton or Chorme Browser the "Test Flash Player" sites are working for me... :(

how can i test if it flash is working properly?!

As far as I know flash doesn't work with stock browser or Chrome I don't know about Maxhton. But in Firefox it workd like a charm to me. If you can't install the flash form your device you can try with the Nexus Root Toolkit it has a "Install APK" option in it's advance menu which might work.

Last edited:

Xphoid

Apr 24, 2012
Istanbul
As far as I know flash doesn't work with stock browser or Chrome I don't know about Maxhton. But in Firefox it workd like a charm to me. If you can't install the flash form your device you can try with the Nexus Root Toolkit it has a "Install APK" option in it's advance menu which might work.

thanks for the reply mate... i sucessfully installed but most probably maxhton also don't let it run... but could not find a proper way to test... tough i want to use stock :( since we have some fancy things with stock explorer...

ashik992

Nov 23, 2012
Dhaka
ashik.me
thanks for the reply mate... i sucessfully installed but most probably maxhton also don't let it run... but could not find a proper way to test... tough i want to use stock :( since we have some fancy things with stock explorer...

You are welcome. You can try with Firefox as I mentioned. I used to prefer dolphin but now using Fox as it gives me a feelings like PC with the flash thing. But it's always your call. :)

Reactions: Xphoid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A new update popped up of Flash Player and here it is. I don't think it has been already posted!

Best of luck.
    And here goes the latest variation.

======================================
    Please press the thanks button if you find this helpful
    Folks can also get it straight from Adobe if they prefer, just scroll down here:
    http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html
    No, there isn't going to be one.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Adobe updated flash player 11.1 for Android on September 10th. Version 11.1.115.81 is available at Adobe's Archived Flash Player versions page.

QR code for last 11.1 flash player for Android:

chart

Adobe stated this is the final update release of flash player for Android.
    Systems Affected

• Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.149 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
    • Adobe Flash Player 11.2.202.262 and earlier versions for Linux
    • Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.37 and earlier versions for Android 4.x
    • Adobe Flash Player 11.1.111.32 and earlier versions for Android 3.x and 2.x
    • Adobe AIR 3.5.0.1060 and earlier versions
    • Adobe AIR 3.5.0.1060 SDK and earlier versions
    • Adobe Shockwave Player 11.6.8.638 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh

Overview
    Select Adobe software products contain multiple vulnerabilities. Adobe has released updates to address these vulnerabilities.

Description
    Adobe Security Bulletin APSB13-05 and APSB13-06 describe multiple vulnerabilities in Adobe software. Adobe has released updates to address the vulnerabilities.

Impact
    A remote, unauthenticated attacker could execute arbitrary code, cause a denial of service, or gain unauthorized access to your files or system.

Please take caution, and download the update that was released today.

References
    APSB13-05: Security updates available for Adobe Flash Player [1] https://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb13-05.html
    APSB13-06: Security updates available for Adobe Shockwave Player [2] https://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb13-06.html