SRS Enhancement

Search This thread

ashdeman

Nov 19, 2010
So I'm kind of a big drum and bass fan, my cars kitted out with a quality VIBE sound system and sound quality means alot to me. I just plugged in my skullcandys to my phone, started streaming some songs through Zune. I then turned on SRS in the sound enhancer and OH MY GOD! The sound quality is AMAZING! I never experienced anything like this on my iPod. I will most deffinately by purchasing my Zune pass once the trial runs out!

digime

Mar 1, 2009
SRS really does kick out the bass.

Not suitable for all music but when you want to melt your brain it's amazing.

msanda_77

Mar 3, 2009
just remember using any type of sound processing consumes battery life. the more aggressive the sound enhancement the worse the hit on battery life. this is more so for mobile than it is for other cpus. it comes down really to instruction set built into the cpu, and how optimized they are

ashdeman

Nov 19, 2010
Yeah the battery life isn't to good. I'm considering getting another battery or waiting for someone to make a legit 1500mAh battery

alabij

Mar 8, 2006
Atlanta
This is probably just me but I have no battery complaints. I have an hour commute to work; So I literally stream about 2 hours at least. I surf the net when i can. text a lot (by my standards about 30 - 40 on average). Watch podcasts that i've downloaded via Zune.

In essence from 6am when I unplug the phone till about midnight when I plug it back to charge I'm good. Compared to my HD2 I would have been out of juice with just 2 hrs of slacker only.