[MOD][MINI/MINI PRO/LIVE][Xperia Nero v1]Statusbar Widgets,Customize as YOU WANT !!

Search This thread

R3wt3d

May 11, 2011
Thanks..

Thanks for the link OP!

I changed the size of stat_power_bg.png and tweaked around the
power_widget_button.xml to remove/hide the text.

Change the text color to textColor="#00ffffff" to make it transparent
then change the layout_height of FrameLayout. Change the
android:layout_marginBottom to your needs...:)

Attachments

• qp_notext.png
    qp_notext.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 225

Modesis

Jun 11, 2011
Italy
guys i've maded another version of this mod with UOT:

i've changed the statusbar background with sense black and add the battery %, nothing else changed, here's a screen

20120417233036.jpg
20120417233027.jpg

and download link:

http://www.multiupload.nl/AR2CB98J3J

all credits goes to neroyoung ;)

Last edited:

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH
guys i've maded another version of this mod with UOT:

i've changed the statusbar background with sense black and add the battery %, nothing else changed, here's a screen

20120417233036.jpg
20120417233027.jpg

and download link:

http://www.multiupload.nl/AR2CB98J3J

all credits goes to neroyoung ;)
I have added moded version with glitch fixes
new widgets and new ion style..
You can get it from my rom section in first post

juuce79

Mar 10, 2005
Msida
ICS

I followed the instructions and tried this on kamarush's ICS port (mini pro) but it put me in bootloop... am i doing something wrong or this doesnt work in ICS... but great work anyway, ive used it before with GB and it was great :)

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH
I followed the instructions and tried this on kamarush's ICS port (mini pro) but it put me in bootloop... am i doing something wrong or this doesnt work in ICS... but great work anyway, ive used it before with GB and it was great :)
Obviously this will cause bootloop
These are for only GB not for ICS
I will make for ICS when official ICS will be available...

juuce79

Mar 10, 2005
Msida
Obviously this will cause bootloop
These are for only GB not for ICS
I will make for ICS when official ICS will be available...

As i said before, thnx for the great work... However, please show a little respect and don't start ur sentence with obviously like i'm stupid or something. I read through all the posts and nowhere was there any mention of this not working on ICS and neither was it mentioned anywhere in any of ur posts on the first page so obviously it wasnt't obvious ;) I haven't double checked so excuse me if it is mentioned but it still doesn't excuse ur very disrespectful post so please show a little respect in the future and don't begin ur sentence with obviously, I've respected u so returning that courtesy is only fair :)

Again, kudos on ur work :)

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH
As i said before, thnx for the great work... However, please show a little respect and don't start ur sentence with obviously like i'm stupid or something. I read through all the posts and nowhere was there any mention of this not working on ICS and neither was it mentioned anywhere in any of ur posts on the first page so obviously it wasnt't obvious ;) I haven't double checked so excuse me if it is mentioned but it still doesn't excuse ur very disrespectful post so please show a little respect in the future and don't begin ur sentence with obviously, I've respected u so returning that courtesy is only fair :)

Again, kudos on ur work :)
Honestly I have no words for you.Have you sold out your brain or what ?
Is this dis respect ?? :confused:
I just answered your question. :rolleyes:

jean001luc

Aug 2, 2010
Great tool - thank you
Question; How do I remove it? I have removed the settings application but the widgets are still there.
Reason I want to remove it is because something similar is now included in the MIUI ROM
thanks

ril z

Apr 30, 2011
Banda Aceh
how to make network mode work? i tap on it n nothing happens. i'm currently on nero ICS v1.

thanks in advance.

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Mode is only for Gingerbread ROM and is no more maintained !
    Same Mode is Availble in my ROM NeroICS with every thing working
    GPS crash fix and network toggle is fixed now with 15 toggles...​

I have read a lot about users comments to know how to make Power widgets for statusbar and how to customize them.
    And finally got solution over it ! Its similar to the statusbar from CyanogenMod BUT this one is more cool in look !!

You can add remove and arrange the power widgets in statusbar as you want and also apply settings without reboot ! This is for Xperia Mini Pro (SK17i) Users with Android 2.3.4 OS as i have tested it on my SK17i
    It also worked on Xperia Mini and Live (Tested by users...)
    Active users can try at their own risk ! And please report if it works....

NOTE : I am not responsible if you damage your device by my work ! AND DON'T HESITATE TO HIT THANKS BUTTON IF YOU LIKE MY WORK AS I HAVE MODED IT FOR SK17i !!

Instruction for use :

Firstly extract "Xperia Nero v1 (Power Widgets).zip" anywhere you want and follow these method.

Method 1 :

1] Install QuickPanelSettings.apk
    2] And Just Copy " Xperia Nero v1.zip " directly to SD CARD and flash it using CMW
    And you are done !

Method 2 :

1] Install QuickPanelSettings.apk
    2] Extract " Xperia Nero v1.zip " copy SystemUI.apk from "app" folder and framework-res.apk from "framework" folder of extracted files.
    3] Put them anywhere in phone memory before you replace original files using adb or Root Explorer etc and change permission to
    R W -
    R - -
    R - -
    4] Make backup of original SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk and then copy the apk that you put in phone memory just now.And reboot
    And you are done !

Sorry For Orange colored pics but actually its BLUE Color NOT Orange !

=>>NEW DOWNLOAD LINK<<=

Thanks to "sj8023ld" For His Post Here :)
    Ported to MDPI

Thanks friend... :cool:

This mod you share with us is for hdpi and it resizes to match our screen device.

I have successfully ported it for mdpi, using original 4.0.2.A.0.62 framework, so you need only to install QuickPanelSettings.apk and replace ported mdpi SystemUI.apk. Also works on .42 and .58 fw too.
    I have also added portuguese (pt-br) translation to QuickPanelSettings.

Screenshots:

11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg pt-br.jpg
    On my live I've just used systemUI.apk and it works perfectly.

I just don't like the status bar color... I would like to change it to the original black, but i don't know how.. :confused:

I someone can change this for me, I would be very grateful :)
    ok,wait till tomorrow as i am posting new stuff for you that you gonna love for sure.And I will make stock bar for you...be patient
    Thanks friend... :cool:

This mod you share with us is for hdpi and it resizes to match our screen device.

I have successfully ported it for mdpi, using original 4.0.2.A.0.62 framework, so you need only to install QuickPanelSettings.apk and replace ported mdpi SystemUI.apk. Also works on .42 and .58 fw too.
    I have also added portuguese (pt-br) translation to QuickPanelSettings.

Screenshots:

View attachment 863854 View attachment 863855 View attachment 863856 View attachment 863857
    My work can be applied to HDPI as well as MDPI devices and all it needs is 2.3.4 firmware whatever may be the version...
    M glad that you liked my work ....
    thanks m8. for sure I'll be drooling :cool:

I can test drive whatever you have, and then you can update the post as Live Walkman compatible.

thanks in advance
    Check the screen shot from 1st post and download if you like from the link above the last picture from 1st post or from here

And don't forget to Hit Thanks Button ;)