Best way to leave JUMP?

Search This thread

dipole

Sep 1, 2010
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I was previously using the $30 month TMobile prepaid but jumped at Note3, which I signed up for post paid Tmobile with jump. I don't really use that many minutes and want to go back with the $30 month. I don't want to buy the Note3, it's too much. Would it make sense to use my next jump upgrade at the end of March for a nexus5 or motox, buy it outright and then cancel Jump to go back to prepaid?

Just curious what the best strategy is, I am new at contracts

Last edited:

famous145

Sep 16, 2010
I was previously using the $30 month TMobile prepaid but jumped at Note3, which I signed up for post paid Tmobile with jump. I don't really use that many minutes and want to go back with the $30 month. I don't want to buy the Note3, it's too much. Would it make sense to use my next jump upgrade at the end of March for a nexus5 or motox, buy it outright and then cancel Jump to go back to prepaid?

Just curious what the best strategy is, I am new at contracts

I thought tmobile doesn't have contracts anymore ?

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
You don't have a contract, but you have to keep service until the phone is paid for. Of you are in the jump program then you still have an equipment installment payment until its paid off. If you want to cancel service then you have to pay the device off in full.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

flipq88

Aug 11, 2011
Yeah just pay off the Note 3 and take off jump.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk