[ROM][4.4.x][HISTORY][HONAMI] MoKee OpenSource Project

Search This thread

GR00VY GH0ULIE

Mar 11, 2014
Coquitlam
So, still loving tha Mokee!! Still the longest on a non stock rom and doubt I'll be changing from Mokee anytime soon!
One question about the rom I have is if there's any way to disable the "Emergency Call" widget on the lockscreen? I've gone through the settings top to bottom and scoured the Internet and couldn't find anything! If anyone knows how I'll be ultra thankful!

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

abbychauhan

Dec 20, 2013
JAIPUR
I was Checking Out this ROM (Thanks to MultiROM) and this ROM is too damn Good and it has Nightly and OTA.. Really Great Work.

And @Ryuinferno any plans for a saparate Thread?

Achu Gowda

Jul 11, 2012
bangalore
Thr is a bug on navigation bar... If we set lesser 36 or 32dpi d back button is little Stretched out.. It's thr on crdroid build also.. Pls fix..

GR00VY GH0ULIE

Mar 11, 2014
Coquitlam
Mokee 50.2 Honami constantly gives Gmail and YouTube stopped working msg with Mokee gapps 5... Oh and no lockscreen... Any advice?

Last edited:

GR00VY GH0ULIE

Mar 11, 2014
Coquitlam
Mokee 50.2 Honami constantly gives Gmail and YouTube stopped working msg with Mokee gapps 5... Oh and no lockscreen... Any advice?

Sorted it out!! It seems it was a combination of being giddy for the Mokee Lollipop update and way over tired from work and I forgot to wipe cache and dalvik before installing. Restored previous from CWM, wiped and installed new Mokee 50.2 Release and Gapps Lollipop and all working beautifully!!

Have to say that Mokee Rom has been all I've used for ages now and still loving it!!!! :D :D :D

GR00VY GH0ULIE

Mar 11, 2014
Coquitlam
I reverted back to the last KK release, camera wasn't working and any CM cam fixes I tried didn't work... Good thing one can at least get a nice lollipop look with theme engine! :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer:
    Code:
    All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners.

You will be doing everything at your own risk. 

We nor the developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.

UCEYFux.jpg

Introduction:
    MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.

A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...:)

Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed! :)
    Read here for developer application; with this, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!

Features:
    • Odexed for faster performance (only in official releases, nightlies are deodexed)
    • Incremental updates
    • OTA updates - update on the fly!
    • Native exFAT support (Samsung devices only)
    • ListView animations
    • Multi window
    • Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders
    • Lunar calendar in lock screen
    • Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)
    • Bulk SMS recipients
    • Adjustable SMS font size
    • SMS sending delay
    • Smart dialing
    • Speed dialing
    • IP dialing
    • Custom carrier name
    • Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
    • Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
    • MoKee Setup Wizard
    • Active Display
    • Adjustable navigation bar height
    • Unique Power Saver functions!
    • Custom screen off animations
    • Customizable recent apps shorcuts
    • Lockscreen notifications
    • Working CM11 theme engine
    • Many more! Since we are constantly adding new features, see changelogs to keep updated!

Screenshots
    The screenshots below gets outdated very fast! :D

smZphPj.png

35Y6QnH.png

yUgLbc4.png

BEnpSq7.png

Multi-window:

6iphQej.png

ttUH12L.png

Screen Off Animations:

Scale down:

Fade out:

Unique features:

bmJ4Cls.png

IEDofbp.png

NXzewkN.png

qnXTFF8.png

HqX5aRf.png

QhtZbxe.png

0cOc34X.png

jUkisGF.png

EadDCXo.jpg

Wz6SF2T.gif

4S1NQvw.png

DMVf1Gl.png

Feature-rich settings:

z2J8yKk.png

o58MOO7.png

VdWCTKE.png

LsyzOdP.png

bn4Jhi9.png

AFS4PZ1.png

d8rNSWj.png

TWjI5Gj.png

GxggWcd.png

M5HaOei.png

utwRB3f.png

Installation Instructions:

1. Wipe data/factory reset
    2. Format /system
    3. Flash ROM
    4. Flash MoKee Gapps
    5. Reboot​

Donations:
    All donations will be used for bandwidth, you can see the current bandwidth usage here:
    http://traffic.mokeedev.com
    Current rate is 6TB per/month, extra at USD0.02/GB

So yea, show some "MoKee lurve" here:
    http://www.mokeedev.com/en/donations :D

Credits:
    - MoKee Developers: https://github.com/orgs/MoKee/members
    - CyanogenMod
    - AOSP
    - Koush for open-sourced SuperUser
    - Slim Roms
    - OmniROM
    - @omkarsathe92 for the videos! :)

XDA:DevDB Information
    MoKee OpenSource Project, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1

Contributors
    Ryuinferno, martincz
    Source Code: https://github.com/MoKee

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Version Information

Created 2014-01-25
    Last Updated 2015-07-29
    CHANGELOG:
    http://changelog.mokeedev.com

Since we're updating frequently, making manual changelogs ain't possible anymore...:p

And also take note that although I am involved in the development of this ROM, but I do not own the device, so I might not be able to answer your device specific questions...:(
    It's alright, glad to have a high-spirited user like you...;)...if you check again, 4.4.4 is already available for honami...:)
    OK guys...the build seems to be working again...thread is alive again! :D
    With the release of the HISTORY version, development for MK44.4 has finally ended. A new thread for MK50.2 will be coming soon provided if the device is supported :) Check here to see if device is supported; if not, no ETA's please.