How works for you the Sony SmartBand SWR10?

Search This thread

lilloscar

Feb 8, 2012
Chihuahua, Mx.
Do you recommend it with the new Kitkat actualization?
Works good for you?

Sony-SmartBand-SWR10.jpg

Last edited:

kulaki0

Oct 2, 2009
Lund
I find it good if i would practice everyday
But I don't own one nor I will because it's expensive in my country

I own an SmartBand and I feel it has room for a lot of improvement, specially on the App side. I have used it only for a couple of days and I feel a bit dissapointed, today it didn't sync my sleep data :(, maybe it's because I use it with a Note3. The app sometimes starts a second instance of itself and starts all the account set up again...

Conclusion, the software is rather close to beta quality. I hope Sony is working on it

RedSkyRoad

Nov 11, 2010
Johannesburg
I got my Z2 plus Smartband yesterday and I'm very excited about the possibilities with regards to apps.

The thing that WOW'd me is the fact that I can use it to play/pause/skip/prev ANY android music player by just tapping. Cannot wait to see what the devs come up with.

zubairamd

Jul 12, 2013
New Delhi
I own an SmartBand and I feel it has room for a lot of improvement, specially on the App side. I have used it only for a couple of days and I feel a bit dissapointed, today it didn't sync my sleep data :(, maybe it's because I use it with a Note3. The app sometimes starts a second instance of itself and starts all the account set up again...

Conclusion, the software is rather close to beta quality. I hope Sony is working on it

Don't you think that it might be because of note 3

Sent from my C5502 using XDA Free mobile app

lowph

Jan 3, 2013
I've been using the smartband for three weeks now (in combo with my Xperia ZR and Tablet Z) and it works fine.Never had any problems.
Accuracy of the stepcounter seems to be not very good but for comparing between days it works just fine. Sleeptracker is an nice feature which works really well. The lifelog app can also keeps track of your app usage, even on multiple devices (in my case phone and tablet).

Only thing which I find a bit disappointing is that the smartband doesn't recognize when I'm cycling or riding a motor vehicle (which does work when using the phone sensors).

The lifelog app can be used without a smartband, using the phone sensors, but still good for testing the app. This has a quite large impact on battery but I could still make it through the day.