Cyanogen 6.0...

Search This thread

ferrarinews

Oct 15, 2006
Hello to all members
I have two questions, which he liked me clarify.
I had the ROM installed Smoki, now I've moved to CM6 to try it, but there are two things that are not to my liking.

1- While in Smoki videos, the player that comes with it, you could extend the image across the screen in CM6, I can not see that allowed it.
2- If I had had a missed call, the trackball was flashing in CM6, not.

Can someone help me.There are more things but they really wanted to see resolved.
Thanks to all.

DelBoy

Nov 29, 2009
Hello to all members
I have two questions, which he liked me clarify.
I had the ROM installed Smoki, now I've moved to CM6 to try it, but there are two things that are not to my liking.

1- While in Smoki videos, the player that comes with it, you could extend the image across the screen in CM6, I can not see that allowed it.
2- If I had had a missed call, the trackball was flashing in CM6, not.

Can someone help me.There are more things but they really wanted to see resolved.
Thanks to all.

1. not watching videos so dont know, try some players from market: Rockplayer, mvideoplayer...
2. Settings-Cyanogen settings-user interface-LED notifications-and now edit how you want it.

Deviser

Dec 19, 2009
Porto
Trackball won't work for notifications in CM6. There's no way around, I think... It has something to do with htc drivers for it...but I'm not sure...