{Mini/MiniPro/Active/Live}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

ginryu

Jul 2, 2009
Mexico City
on change log i see there is FXP114 version, but where are download links
http://code.google.com/p/freexperia/

in v113 cm7.2 gps not work(only first time work, other time just looking for satelites), in v113 cm9 Bluetooth cannot receive files.
xperia mini st15i

you will always see the changelog for new versions there that does not mean it is ready, wait for the op to post on the thread that it's released.

for the gps try to wipe everything and see what happens. And make sure to post the issues of cm9 on the cm9 thread here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1445821 and the same answer try to wipe everything and try again see what happens

Reactions: seljachina

Joiis

Nov 16, 2011
Rönninge
I would like to see some screenshots, anyone?

d9d0215a-27e0-a241.jpg
d9d0215a-2805-4dc8.jpg

Sent from my xperia mini pro, thanks to Free xperia team!!!

Reactions: Someguyfromhell

sulkie

Aug 16, 2011
Built-in Keyboard changer not working for SK17. After selecting the region restarting, hardware keyboard still doesn't work and it also disables the hardware Home key button.

Snoopo

Oct 19, 2010
Built-in Keyboard changer not working for SK17. After selecting the region restarting, hardware keyboard still doesn't work and it also disables the hardware Home key button.

I can't confirm that.
It is usual behavior that the phone reboots after setting the layout.
Which layout did you choose?
- sometimes you need to do this twice (so boot - apply, reboot, reapply, reboot)
- maybe your special layout is not implemented corectly - try another layout - does that work?

regards

sulkie

Aug 16, 2011
I can't confirm that.
It is usual behavior that the phone reboots after setting the layout.
Which layout did you choose?
- sometimes you need to do this twice (so boot - apply, reboot, reapply, reboot)
- maybe your special layout is not implemented corectly - try another layout - does that work?

regards

I tried rebooting/applying even three times, as I do know sometimes once isn't enough. I was using UK layout as always.
Anyways, I managed to select the layout with the Freexperia Keyboard Changer app that was used in previous versions, so it works now.
Maybe the built-in changer problem was somehow specific to me.

Top Liked Posts