[ROM][PORT] MIUI v4 for I777 [2.7.6] [4.0.3] - NFC Support

Search This thread

gerguter

Anyone else having trouble with widgets? Specifically calendar widgets? It seems to be a problem with MIUI home. I started from scratch this week and it would not load a 3rd party calendar widget. I replaced the MIUI home with the one from last week and still no dice. I then used a back up from 2 weeks ago and then installed this weeks update and still the same thing. Not a big deal. Just curios.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Last edited:

Tophaholic

Jul 1, 2008
Columbus, IN
Im sure it is just the website, maybe try later. If still having issues you might have the download only thru wifi on.

I am using just the theme manager bundled with the rom. And i am on wifi...though not sure where the option is to download only on wifi.

I was on AOKP before i flashed this rom...but i did a factory reset, wiped dalvik and cache and formatted system. Is this a problem specific to me only? Do i need to reflash?

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe
I am using just the theme manager bundled with the rom. And i am on wifi...though not sure where the option is to download only on wifi.

I was on AOKP before i flashed this rom...but i did a factory reset, wiped dalvik and cache and formatted system. Is this a problem specific to me only? Do i need to reflash?

Works fine on mine so not sure what is going on.

grdo

Jan 5, 2012
If you have a slow Internet connection and you are trying to dowload a big mb theme theres always a chance that you gonna see that error or theres a problem with the link of the theme you want to download. But anyways themes are not fully functional in MIUI V4. Only working for me are statusbar, home, browser and music. The phone, contact and messaging app still dont theme well. A had try at least 4 to 5 themes all have a related problem.

streak4m3

Nov 14, 2010
@ktoonsez,

I decided to try out the latest Siyah kernel and in the instructions it says to remove root in extweaks. Is it a feature somewhere in the recovery or a separate app? I don't see it in my app list in MIUI.

EDIT: Looks like there's an app avail.

Last edited:

skatin707

Jun 23, 2011
Honolulu, HI
Finally got a theme to work 100%. Thank gawd lol.

Now I am happy again, no more white/orange. Now I can really enjoy this rom again :p

skatin707

Jun 23, 2011
Honolulu, HI
Forgot to check the thread for replies. I'll post the link in a few minutes.

Edit: got busy with dinner. I'll try to post it after work.

Last edited:

obtained

Feb 29, 2012
Tulsa
I'm trying out this rom for the first time and I'm using siyah 3.2.6.3 and it says miui tweeks settings were not applied, incompatible kernel. Is there something wrong? Our should i flash an older version of the kernel? If so which version?

tqian86

May 9, 2012
OP Updated:D

cooltext654158319.png

VERSION 2.5.25 (I recommand a format of /system before installing even for the people upgrading from previous weeks)
http://goo.im/devs/ktoonsez/downloads/miuiandroid_I777-2.5.25.zip

Latest kernel for those that want to come back to stock after flashing another kernel
http://goo.im/devs/ktoonsez/downloads/MIUI-Kernel-I777-5-25.zip

I'm trying out this rom for the first time and I'm using siyah 3.2.6.3 and it says miui tweeks settings were not applied, incompatible kernel. Is there something wrong? Our should i flash an older version of the kernel? If so which version?

Quoted above for you. :)

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

ktoonsez

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Tempe

Siyah does not support the screen sensitivity stuff, but my other 3 kernels do.

n1nj4dude

May 7, 2011

Siyah does not support the screen sensitivity stuff, but my other 3 kernels do.

siyah has an app in the market for that changes screen sensitivity on his kernel called "extweaks"

Top Liked Posts