Zoom Bar Scrolling--Tweak--

Search This thread

WenWM

Retired XDA News Writer
May 20, 2009
Saint Paul
Hi,
I was wondering if there is a ROM out there that offers a tweak that allows the Zoom bar to be used to scroll thru lists like the old TP1. So it will save time with File explore and other apps. Thanks, and i am sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.
Also if there is anyother tweaks for the Zoom bar

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
Hi,
I was wondering if there is a ROM out there that offers a tweak that allows the Zoom bar to be used to scroll thru lists like the old TP1. So it will save time with File explore and other apps. Thanks, and i am sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.
Also if there is anyother tweaks for the Zoom bar

I use this in my kitchen and it works perfect for that function.

Attachments

• z_zoomadds.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 1,308

JMM2009

Feb 3, 2009
Can this be done in a cab?

I don't know how to make cab's so if someone could do this I would really apperceiate it.

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
i installed the cab but i did not see any scrolling on anything, any help ?
Which rom are you using... if the chef is using a smarttouch.dll from another phone ext like leo it will not work... if you open opera or IE it should allow you to zoom in using the phone zoom bar.. the registry containes allot of entries so it should support allot of different applications....

edit: may need a reboot to take effect.

MeatyCoins

Aug 7, 2007
Which rom are you using... if the chef is using a smarttouch.dll from another phone ext like leo it will not work... if you open opera or IE it should allow you to zoom in using the phone zoom bar.. the registry containes allot of entries so it should support allot of different applications....

edit: may need a reboot to take effect.

im using fusion rom v5.1 and zoom already works on opera,

will it work on scrolling through contacts on beejive im ?

gobmonster

Jul 24, 2007
Ive just started using this tweak and its pretty nice, but im wondering if its possible to reverse the setting. I would rather sliding to the right mean scrolling upward (up dpad) than what it is now. Also take into account that when i expose the keyboard and attempt to to slide to scroll up, i actually have to slide down to scroll up!

krusty46

Mar 22, 2008
NY
Am I missing something, I installed the cab and restarted the phone. Nothing. Soft reset, still nothing. Do I then have to enable something? Using a TP2 on Verizon. Is this GSM only?

Thanks