[APP]2.3+ FacebookMagic, News feed messages as an live data wallpaper

Search This thread

stilv

Mar 2, 2010
510+702+508
droidtweak.com
FacebookMagic Lite, Facebook news feed messages into a live data wallpaper! Easy way to read your timeline without going to the app, perfect for work, school or Events... First of its kind!

After Install, head over to your "Live Wallpaper" apps find "FBMagic" and hit "settings" set your preference and hit “Set wallpaper” and you're done just wait a few minutes for your first update
** Setting options **
Lite: 12 hour updates
Pro: 2,5,10,15,20,30 minutes updates
2. Light or dark theme
3. Font sizes

New Download Page: http://url.nocroom.com/JMQrx
#bitcoin ok Instant Download

Attachments

• main.jpg
    main.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 2,978
Last edited:

HunnyBearLewis

Mar 21, 2011
I really like this idea :)

Can't wait 'til it's just a little more polished looking then it'll be on allll the time.

Reactions: stilv

benwalburn

Jan 9, 2012
Re: [APP][FREE] 2.3+ FacebookMagic, News feed messages as an live data wallpaper

Unfortunately, 12 hour updates makes this app broken for all intents and purposes. Can't test how it affects performance or battery usage. A trial version would be better. Allow users to choose update frequency for a set amount of days, then it locks to 12 hours would work wonderfully.

Sent from outside your window...

Reactions: okty2k

SUer

Oct 12, 2012
Re: [APP][FREE] 2.3+ FacebookMagic, News feed messages as an live data wallpaper

Unfortunately, 12 hour updates makes this app broken for all intents and purposes. Can't test how it affects performance or battery usage. A trial version would be better. Allow users to choose update frequency for a set amount of days, then it locks to 12 hours would work wonderfully.

This. Impossible to test it as it is, so won't bother. An hour would have been better. All that text on your home screen is likely going to conflict with icon text etc, so it's important to see what happens over the course of the day with it continually changing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: okty2k

stilv

Mar 2, 2010
510+702+508
droidtweak.com
Ok guys well more @benwalburn & SUer , no where on here asked to be tested, app already been tested this is more if you like the idea then buy pro not "let me make up an testing excuses for a free app" Please stay on topic if not please move on to something else that does need "testing for a free app"

@SUer , you have to make a 2nd screen with no icons so you can just swipe over... I mention this in the video

thank you, any off topic will be report thanks and have a great day

je2854

Oct 3, 2010
Houston, TX
This is a really neat idea. Going to be testing the lite version and if it proves functional enough I will buy it. Thanks to you and all the hard working devs that are under appreciated!

c3n_dhol

Feb 12, 2013
Salatiga
www.rendy37.wordpress.com

12 hours? you must be kidding me... I can try this app, and I don't wanna wait for that time...

Sent from my Andromax U using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FacebookMagic Lite, Facebook news feed messages into a live data wallpaper! Easy way to read your timeline without going to the app, perfect for work, school or Events... First of its kind!

After Install, head over to your "Live Wallpaper" apps find "FBMagic" and hit "settings" set your preference and hit “Set wallpaper” and you're done just wait a few minutes for your first update
    ** Setting options **
    Lite: 12 hour updates
    Pro: 2,5,10,15,20,30 minutes updates
    2. Light or dark theme
    3. Font sizes

New Download Page: http://url.nocroom.com/JMQrx
    #bitcoin ok Instant Download
    Thread cleaned. Let's keep this on topic. Though, I must say, I echo some of the concerns aired about the 12-hour interval, and suggest that this be changed to something more reasonable like 1 to 3 hours.
    I really like this idea :)

Can't wait 'til it's just a little more polished looking then it'll be on allll the time.

This. Impossible to test it as it is, so won't bother. An hour would have been better. All that text on your home screen is likely going to conflict with icon text etc, so it's important to see what happens over the course of the day with it continually changing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2