4.1.2 rom issues !!! .....please help.

Search This thread

milan guy

Jun 4, 2012
Ramallah
hi all,

i tried to flash my s3 mini with custom kitkat rom one month ago...after that i reflashed my device with stock 4.1.2 from sammobile, now i am facing real issues with it compared to the stock rom came with the device, such as: i cant move icons between pages in app drawer even in customizable sort by.

please can you help me with it ... i already tried to wipe data and did not work with me.

hi all,

i tried to flash my s3 mini with custom kitkat rom one month ago...after that i reflashed my device with stock 4.1.2 from sammobile, now i am facing real issues with it compared to the stock rom came with the device, such as: i cant move icons between pages in app drawer even in customizable sort by.

please can you help me with it ... i already tried to wipe data and did not work with me.

If you're on the latest stock ANA2 firmware there's a bug with the app drawer and you can't move icons by dragging them. You need to activate motion.
P.S. the issue is in the kernel :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: milan guy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi all,

If you're on the latest stock ANA2 firmware there's a bug with the app drawer and you can't move icons by dragging them. You need to activate motion.
    P.S. the issue is in the kernel :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app