S Health & Other Data Wiped After Restart

Search This thread

kill.i.an

May 22, 2012
Hey guys. I'm having a frustrating problem with my Galaxy S5 that I haven't been able to find answers for anywhere. I'm thinking about just wiping it and starting again, but I thought I'd ask around here first.

Every time I restart or reboot my Galaxy S5 (usually after the battery has died), it wipes data from certain apps. S Health appears to be the main one –*I literally have to set it up again every time – but I've also noticed it has previously logged me out of apps like CloudMagic, BaconReader, and Dropbox.

Any ideas as to what might be causing this?

Reactions: simacca

simacca

Apr 27, 2006
Kent, uk
Hey guys. I'm having a frustrating problem with my Galaxy S5 that I haven't been able to find answers for anywhere. I'm thinking about just wiping it and starting again, but I thought I'd ask around here first.

Every time I restart or reboot my Galaxy S5 (usually after the battery has died), it wipes data from certain apps. S Health appears to be the main one –*I literally have to set it up again every time – but I've also noticed it has previously logged me out of apps like CloudMagic, BaconReader, and Dropbox.

I kept getting this with s-health. Thought I was going mad. Then after a while it just stopped happening. Very strange.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.