[Q] Can't login with TapaTalk 2.4.11

Search This thread
Dec 9, 2011
Hey guys I'm trying to use the mentioned TapaTalk to access this forum, however it doesn't remember my login information properly.

First access is ok, but when I return I receive an error that I have entered a wrong username and password. From then on I'm not able to login any more, even when entering the correct details. Tapatalk just returns an empty screen.

This means I have to remove each account and add it again every time I want to access a forum. Does anyone have a similar problem? I've tried to re-install, but to no avail.

Dec 9, 2011
You don't need to log in to tapatalk to use the app. Just find xda developers and log in to xda.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry I supposse I wasn't very clear. I'm trying to log in to xda and it works on my first visit to the forum. But when I close the application and return later, I receive a notification that I've entered a wrong username and password and when entering the right credentials it just responded with the same error, but most often simply with an empty screen.

I'm only able to login after I have removed the xda account. (or any other forum)

ledierck

Apr 27, 2013
Lüneburg
Can't login using Tapatalk as well :(

I have the same problems. I've opened xda-forum with tapatalk. I insert my login and password klick send and nothing happens. I'm definite not logged in.

What can I do?

rcali001

Jul 13, 2013
Can't login with TapaTalk 2.4.11

Yes I am having the same issue here. I can see the forum, I login, nothing happens. I know I am not logged in because I cannot post any replies. It also states that I have to see the forum administrator? Who would that be?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally logged into tapatalk. So good to go now!

Tapatalk on GSIII