Hide nav bar soft buttons on lock screen with xposed

Search This thread

idle0095

Dec 15, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Can I hide my nav keys on my LG G3 using KK Locker as the lock screen? I dont want the nav keys to show while im in the lock screen using KK Locker. I have xposed. I tired immersive mode app and it doesnt work on the lock screen just in the app it self.

pispuso

Sep 18, 2010
You could try using App Settings module for xposed that can set to hide navbar and notification bar. Or you could use Widgetlocker instead wich works fine for me.

idle0095

Dec 15, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
You could try using App Settings module for xposed that can set to hide navbar and notification bar. Or you could use Widgetlocker instead wich works fine for me.

Widget Locker doesnt work like the android L lockscreens out there. Thats why Im not using it. I will try that and see if I can hide the nav bar using KK Locker. The issue I run into is it will hide the nav bar but only in the app. Not on the lock screen when running the app. Since the app is a lock screen.

pispuso

Sep 18, 2010
Widget Locker doesnt work like the android L lockscreens out there. Thats why Im not using it. I will try that and see if I can hide the nav bar using KK Locker. The issue I run into is it will hide the nav bar but only in the app. Not on the lock screen when running the app. Since the app is a lock screen.

What do you mean by "it doesn't work like android L lockscreens out there"?

Weird about App Settings, Inmersive mode does not help?. Then you might need to ask the developer to add that option, if other lockscreens hide them, it can be done.

You could also try "Force Immersive Mode on certain apps" xposed module. I don't tried it, but who knows.

Last edited:

Moshimaro

Dec 19, 2013
Ulaanbaatar
So, has anyone figured this out? Toggling "Expanded" (CM11) does the job, but then I only want the actual lockscreen of KK Locker to be expanded. I'd really really like to have my softkeys always visible elsewhere.