[Q] changing number in Whatsapp Plus

Search This thread

DoriGuy

Dec 30, 2011
Hello,
Next week I'm traveling to different country so I'll change my phone number to new Sim, the Sim is a global but made from Belgium.
In Whatsapp plus there is an option to change the number, but I checked the if the app will work with the second number without using this option ant it works very well-I received messages that sent to my first Sim in the app while Sim number 2 was in the phone.

Would it work the same way when I'll be traveling?

Sincerely,

tobbbie

Jan 5, 2007
Stuttgart
Hello,
Next week I'm traveling to different country so I'll change my phone number to new Sim, the Sim is a global but made from Belgium.
In Whatsapp plus there is an option to change the number, but I checked the if the app will work with the second number without using this option ant it works very well-I received messages that sent to my first Sim in the app while Sim number 2 was in the phone.

Sincerely,

SIM is not used for WhatsApp to work - it is only used to validate your installation ONCE only. After that WhatsApp just uses any Internet connection you have available - Wifi or any other via any SIM Card in the device. You can also pull out the original SIM and use it elsewhere for plain telephony.

Reactions: DoriGuy

DoriGuy

Dec 30, 2011
Thank you very much tobbbie.
I forgot to write it but it was also one my checks that I did. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Sincerely,

SIM is not used for WhatsApp to work - it is only used to validate your installation ONCE only. After that WhatsApp just uses any Internet connection you have available - Wifi or any other via any SIM Card in the device. You can also pull out the original SIM and use it elsewhere for plain telephony.