[Q] Help me with SystemUI.apk

Search This thread

Pekeño Lukas

Jul 14, 2014
Hi there.

Someone who can help me, I'm in this android operating system and I want to make my own changes to the SystemUI.apk.

I wonder if there is way to transparent notifications curtain and / or putting on any image, and if so if I have to change if they are. Decompile XML that are oh just change the images of the same resolution.

And I hope you can help me, I have the right skills to lead the process but the dilemma is that not where enpesar.:confused:

Thank you:laugh:

TeamPainite

Jul 11, 2014
Tallahassee
www.TeamPainite.com
Hi there.

Someone who can help me, I'm in this android operating system and I want to make my own changes to the SystemUI.apk.

I wonder if there is way to transparent notifications curtain and / or putting on any image, and if so if I have to change if they are. Decompile XML that are oh just change the images of the same resolution.

And I hope you can help me, I have the right skills to lead the process but the dilemma is that not where enpesar.:confused:

I believe for you to modify anything, you'd need to first be rooted to have su access in order to overwrite a system app. Second, you'd have to get a apk decompiler that finds the src and unencrypts the class files. Unfortunately, I cannot find any resources to help with this. :(

Reactions: Pekeño Lukas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there.

I believe for you to modify anything, you'd need to first be rooted to have su access in order to overwrite a system app. Second, you'd have to get a apk decompiler that finds the src and unencrypts the class files. Unfortunately, I cannot find any resources to help with this. :(