[Q] Has anyone used Killswitch with success?

Search This thread

okantomi

Feb 20, 2011
Boston, MA
I installed it today and set it up for a tablet as per the app's instructions, even shortened the confirmation time a bit, but it seems to not work for my A7 set-up (Dextermod 1.3, no additional patches).

Has anyone tried this app? Does it work for you?

Update: it just froze my tablet...all except the live wallpaper. With some acrobatics I was able to disable it and uninstall. It's too bad...seems like a great app. I would just like to know why the incompatibility?

Last edited:

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
Hi, Im the developer of the app. Lets see if we can fix your problem... you are the first I know of with the Elocity tablet!

You can use the free aLogcat app from the market. Run it, then Killswitch, then after the crash send the text you see to me via PM or to fahrbotmobile@gmail.com

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
Hello again, im working on improvements to Killswitch this week! Did you ever send the logcat?

We get a lot of them, and people often forget to name their device and problem so all we get is text!

okantomi

Feb 20, 2011
Boston, MA
I couldn't get it to do athing at all the second time so I never sent the log. I'll put VB kl ky try again soon. Thanks for your support.