Bricked my XSP after build.prop edit. Need help using ADB

Search This thread

rustyrustia

Feb 14, 2014
i got a little unpatient of the 4.3 update and heard that you can get the 4.3 update by replacing the build.prop with some guys build.prop which he uploaded. after replacing it and a reboot, i found myself in a bootloop. only thing i can do is to go to recovery. and i had my usb debugging turned OFF before my XSP went into bootloop. unfortunately i dont have a copy my original build.prop and heard that the only solution is to use ADB. and i dont how use this thing. can someone please help me in using ADB? give a very simple to understand step by step instrucions maybe? thanks! hope you people can help me.

UltraWelfare

Dec 26, 2013
Xanthi
i got a little unpatient of the 4.3 update and heard that you can get the 4.3 update by replacing the build.prop with some guys build.prop which he uploaded. after replacing it and a reboot, i found myself in a bootloop. only thing i can do is to go to recovery. and i had my usb debugging turned OFF before my XSP went into bootloop. unfortunately i dont have a copy my original build.prop and heard that the only solution is to use ADB. and i dont how use this thing. can someone please help me in using ADB? give a very simple to understand step by step instrucions maybe? thanks! hope you people can help me.

What about repairing with SEUS or PC Companion :D?