[Q] whats everyones battery life??and on what rom??

Search This thread

willowmaker420

Jun 28, 2014
Enfield, Connecticut
Since i cant post in dev section yet, by being a noob i thought i would post this up,I was just wondering how everyone is setting up for battery life I am running moar and stock kernal no tweaks, except using the smart network and powersave toggles and im getting some of the best battery life I have ever had.im getting over 1 day with 60% still left and 2 hours screen on time I would have included a screen shot but im still new and trying to figure that out

youngpro83

Jun 22, 2009
Where Dem LouIziAniMals Stay
Honestly bro it seems that your battery life is ok due to the fact that your screen on time is less than 3 hours. I am also on MOAR and the latest ktoonz kernel. His kernel if you are a noob as you say is a little confusing because he has so many options to tweak his kernel you will not know where to start first. A little reading and research and it will all feel at home once you read and research. I am personally getting around 19 hours of battery with around 6 hours of screen on time. So if I had only 2 hours of screen on time like you I would probably go into the days.

Sent from my SM-G900P using xda premium

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Major things that affect your battery life are not ROM related so it is pointless to compare ROMs. Your signal/usage/syncs/location/apps/brightness/setup are the contributors to battery life more than anything else.

Please do not start a ROM comparison thread as it is meaningless and will end up closing the thread.
Thanks
FNSM

willowmaker420

Jun 28, 2014
Enfield, Connecticut
Sorry want trying to start a rom comparison thread at all was more looking for battery life and to see what the rom was people were using to get it so I aplogize for the confusion

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA-FORUM, powered by appyet.com