Temasek ROM

Search This thread

Bronyr

Jan 6, 2010
DroidDen
CM 11 based, everything works so far. None of this selinux stuff. Halo! Lots of mods.
Used twrp 2.6.3.1 with mk7 modem, that's it.
MOD Edit: Link removed. Please link to the thread not the Goo link

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

duelinthedeep

Jan 24, 2014
I'm glad you posted this as, I too, have been using the Temasek ROM for the last couple of days.
I have had some minor problems with the camera and the proximity sensor red light staying on. After trying a couple of different camera apps I think I found one that works good so far. As far as the red light, are you having the same issue? For me, the proximity sensor works well, its just the light that's bugging me. My battery life is worse and I'm thinking it's due to that red light.

I have read the thread and I want to switch to devil kernel to see if that resolves the issue and maybe get better battery life. Are you on the 3.0.64-W03kernel? How's your battey life so far?

As you can tell I'm new to XDA and new to flashing/ROMs. Going from stock ROM to this has practically blown my mind. Besides the minor issues I've had, the Temasek ROM runs real smooth and I cant even imagine using my phone without it.

Bronyr

Jan 6, 2010
DroidDen
Temasek has terrible battery life - not only drains fast it refuses to charge except very slowly. Used both original kernel and devil's, didn't make much difference. Have not tested fit proximity; saved in a backup for future. Back to DN3 TW rom.

Sent from my SGH T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Bronyr

Jan 6, 2010
DroidDen
Temasek has terrible battery life - not only drains fast it refuses to charge except very slowly. Used both original kernel and devil's, didn't make much difference. Have not tested fit proximity; saved in a backup for future. Back to DN3 TW rom.

Update: got latest version v38 from Jan 23 and it's all good. Excellent battery life. Best AOSP ROM bar none.

Reactions: duelinthedeep

adamcooks

Aug 4, 2010
NYC
Been running this Rom for a few days now, I thought I would report. Battery life is fairly consistent for my phone hardware/software setup, across most of the aosp roms, I'm getting about 3.5 hours of screen time.

No reboots, or hangs as of yet. My only complaint is the always on red proximity sensor, but that's a known issue

This is a good feature packed package, running well

adamcooks

Aug 4, 2010
NYC
Hey guys

Recently I've been short on time, little time I have for android was put into bringing Slim to note 3 and making a custom rom with it

On the Note 2 I'll keep building Temasek CM11 to have more diversity on both devices, here you have the official slim and no temasek and it's the opposite on note 3

Will build the new version around the middle of the week, huge update

O/

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

For those who don't follow http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2596887

[ROM][4.4.2][t0lte][Jan29] Temasek CM11 v41 + W03Tweaks v1.11 *The Fine-tuned AOSP*

V41 has been just about perfect

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Update: got latest version v38 from Jan 23 and it's all good. Excellent battery life. Best AOSP ROM bar none.