Last edited:

MaHo_66

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 21, 2014
Utrecht
Hi Guys

Which custom rom do you recommended for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305?:confused:

Cheers guys:good:

I can easily say, i recommend you this and that rom, but how do i know if it will work oke with your i9305.. I DON'T KNOW, so in the end you will be curious for others roms too, other than what i or anyone else recommended, and with your flashing experience that is getting better and better with every flashing/installation you make, you will probably flash them all anyway and try them out, so will you stick with the recommendation that i or anyone else makes, I DONT THINK SO :D

so will asking this question be very helpfull to you? probably not...

ALL of them roms have their own greatness in various aspects!! not every rom you will install will probably work without any kind of issue or bugs, as it is called. you need to find out what rom will be the best for daily use for you, and that is done by testing them f.e. each day try another rom, read the threads and analyze the roms features and users posts etc. there are a lot, so i would say get started! :)

HAPPY FLASHING! :cowboy:

Christian1981

Apr 29, 2011
Hi Guys

Which custom rom do you recommended for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305?:confused:

Cheers guys:good:

Hi! I tried many roms from 4.3 to 4.4.4 and as i can say is, not because it is a good rom for me, it must fit for you.
I like the sammy roms because they work with my car audio. But also the CM-based roms because of speed.
So, maybe you see it's your choice and you can only install them and try them by yourself.
I'm on alliance 3.5 which is a sammy rom. And i got xposed framework installed. So i can change a bit more. You see, everyone is different. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app