Review of Vidonn X5 Smart activity tracker bracelet w/lots of pics!!!

Search This thread

hbmgodinho

Jan 11, 2011
Rio de janeiro
Wow! Nice review! I also bought this device and i can't wait to play around with it!

I'm about to replace my old Galaxy Nexus (yeah, its that old but updated. :p) to a Nexus 5 but some people had some issues with the pairing. :/

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
When you are scanning for the bracelet push the button on X5, that will wake it up.

hbmgodinho

Jan 11, 2011
Rio de janeiro
Look what it came from China!

(I can't post images right now, but pretend that you all can see the photo of the package i just received. :p)

:victory: :victory: :victory:

I'm doing the first charge now. I'll try it out by the morning. The only sad thing is that i won't be able to try the android app and pair it because i'm still using Galaxy Nexus and it's not compatible. By the next week i'll try with my Nexus 5.

cacing32

Jul 8, 2014
Minimum 4.3? For ICS is not compatible :(

If I use custom rom then that will be work to pair the bracelet?

w.png

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
Just saw Vidonn updated their app in playstore. Haven't checked it out yet, would be interested what they changed.

Also, talked to Vidonn guys directly, and apparently they are working on a next get X6 bracelet. Still, X5 is probably one of the cheapest functioning waterproof activity bracelet you can get now.

talwinter

Jan 29, 2013
Is the vibration strong?

Can it wake you up from your sleep?
I found some bracelets (like MiBand that I have) but the vibration not strong enough and it was only 5 vibrates and that's it

mesang

Sep 22, 2009
The new Vidonn X6 smart bracelet seems to be available as well. Will you be reviewing this anytime soon as well Vectron? I didn't like the Sony Smartband as it has no screen, and the Sony Smartwatch isn't any good either as I had to charge it almost every day. Was thinking about the Vidonn X5 but as the X6 just came up that might be interesting as well!

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
The new Vidonn X6 smart bracelet seems to be available as well. Will you be reviewing this anytime soon as well Vectron? I didn't like the Sony Smartband as it has no screen, and the Sony Smartwatch isn't any good either as I had to charge it almost every day. Was thinking about the Vidonn X5 but as the X6 just came up that might be interesting as well!

Absolutely! Waiting for review sample ;)

Reactions: mesang

appie72

Jan 12, 2009
Tiel
OnePlus 10 Pro
Can anyone tell me if you have the pair the braxcelet via the app or just with the Phone itself? I now have a cheaper other bracelet that connects via the app but when i kill the app i also lose connection. If you only use sports tracking it's not a problem but when i kill the app i don't receive notifications on incoming calls etc.

Top Liked Posts