[APP] Angry Birds

Search This thread

kriskmk

Jun 7, 2010
Utopia
downloaded the beta.. installed it.. when I open it, it says loading.. but then it crashes directly to the homescreen.

Teksu

Jun 9, 2010
it works every now and then for me, i think touching the screen helps...im not sure tho...

once you get it running it works great

godsfshrmn

Oct 7, 2007
If its crashing on launch, try to move two fingers in circles during launch. For whatever reason, that works

1967ls2

Jun 17, 2010
Doesn't work. Downloaded and as soon as it shows the main screen the thing just crashes and dies. Fail...

drmbdrummer

Feb 7, 2008
If its crashing on launch, try to move two fingers in circles during launch. For whatever reason, that works

At first I thought this sounded ridiculous...but it actually works....

well played.. :) how the hell did you figure this out?

EDIT: well it works about 1/3 times...still better than otherwise!!!

Last edited:

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
Wont install on my Incedible runnign Cyanogen 6.0.2 It says installing and then changes to not installed.

tcberg2010

Apr 12, 2010
North Carolina
I believe its a Rom issue. It was working great on ruby. I flashed a vanilla mashup I'm working on of the new ota and it doesn't work now.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Namolas

Feb 6, 2009
Vancouver
Weird. Works great for me and I'm also running CM6.0.2.

It wasn't showing up in the market so I downloaded it from the link someone posted on the first page.

Downloaded the APK. Threw on the root of sdcard. Find with Astro. Open with AppManager. Install and it almost instantly changes to "Application Not Installed"