Umm cm7 with no root? -resolved... no SBF...

Search This thread

CadenH

Sep 26, 2011
If you are feeling spicy there is a folder in /data named dalvic-cache. You could clean it. Ive never tried it but the worst thing that happens is sbf and reflash cm7.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

skwoodwiva

Apr 24, 2011
Notice how much longer it takes to boot when you wipe it though. If you were check the dates you could verify what the long boot up time already tells you. :)

king..kranium

Jan 30, 2012
Mamou
Yeah I just decided to try supersu cuz I was bored, the computer was failing(vista)... anyway I was able to to grant superusr(the app itself) rights with supersu ...

Edit(bored sorry).

I swear I tried this allreadycand it wouldn't work..(u can tell from old posts...) crazy huh?

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

Last edited:

6Flip9

Jan 22, 2012
Shelton
Fyi sometimes if u just clear data on ur super user, it seems to get the ball rolling again. I got the same issue when I installed supersu.

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Travisdroidx2

king..kranium

Jan 30, 2012
Mamou
Thanks man. I ended up clearing data on superuser so this may have solved the issue.... idk.

Travisdroidx2

Sep 9, 2011
Bay Area California
Fyi sometimes if u just clear data on ur super user, it seems to get the ball rolling again. I got the same issue when I installed supersu.

So did you keep supersu installed or just clear your data on su when it starts acting up? Funny I noticed today mine started acting up as well and I have the supersu installed. Seemed like it was helping for a while.

king..kranium

Jan 30, 2012
Mamou
So did you keep supersu installed or just clear your data on su when it starts acting up? Funny I noticed today mine started acting up as well and I have the supersu installed. Seemed like it was helping for a while.

Sorry for the wait. I don't know how I got it to work, but it still failed sometimes. Rc1 tackles the superuser issue though...

cyanogenmod

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I do not believe I can reflash because I do not have root ability to intsall cm7 recovery or bsr... stock android recovery fails ..

The only thing I could do when this happens to me was sbf not what you want to hear im sure but it was all that fixed it for me

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    I do not believe I can reflash because I do not have root ability to intsall cm7 recovery or bsr... stock android recovery fails ..

Remember the patched bsr for cm7 is not a flashable zip you install it like a app. Sounds like you need to sbf back and root with Pete's 1 click if zergrush is not working for you. Then start all over.