[APP][2.2+] All News - Newspapers (v1.9)

Search This thread

mopages

Jan 30, 2011
All News - Newspapers is a new free app which gives you access to all popular news sources and newspapers in one app :cool:

bird-red-icon.png

News sources include:
Google News, CNN, Mail Online (The Daily Mail), Yahoo News, Reuters, Sky News, BBC News, RT (Russia Today), MSNBC (NBC news), New York Times, Huffington Post, Fox News, Washington Post, PressTv, LA Times, ABC News, USA Today, The Onion Network, Haaretz, The Sun, Al Jazeera, The Independent, The Guardian, Metro, Financial Times, The Hindu, Espress (Sunday and daily express), Mirror Online, The Times.
Lightweight app, mobile, tablet and tv compatible.

Feel free to suggest any other online news / newspaper sources. :good:
Let us know if you'd like to see weather, sports and entertainment sources added!

b9dc47096f56ab25a23caca061e9660b_140x233.png
1246807b3183771ac9459dcde45f2aed_140x233.png

Available on Google Play or attached
--> play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.all.news <--

Last edited:

Scur827

Jul 17, 2011
How about a link to the play store, since I can't find it through the search.

Sent from my US Cellular Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4 beta

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

The menu option just takes me back to the main screen, btw.

echenze

Aug 1, 2011
Mombasa
emmanuelchenze.com

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

He's a junior and as such can't post direct links, if you hadn't noticed. However, he provided it towards the end of the op. Here it is again mate, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.all.news

Reactions: mopages and Scur827

mopages

Jan 30, 2011
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for the encouraging feedback and suggestions :D

- @vtech7634 - is that the same as myfoxphilly (Philadelphia News...) - we'll get that added in the next update!

- @milojoseph - we'll add bleacher reports!

- @atishey23 - We'll get Times Of India added!
& will give you guys a shoutout for the suggestions in the whats new section of the Google Play listing.
@acadiancrusader - like the idea of the dark theme....this is something we'll take into consideration without making the app too complicated for end users :eek:

mopages

Jan 30, 2011
Hi @nasye - Please note that the menu option essentially takes you back to the main screen with all news sources acting as a menu portal to all news sources :)

atishey23

Apr 27, 2012
You are looking at it
This apps freezes and takes much time to load news on 3g connection..... :confused: Plz fix this. it'll be good if u add a loading bar... like in browser.
My device - Samsung galaxy s advance (i9070)
running CM 10.1

Bbm pin - 76661999;) fell free to invite

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All News - Newspapers is a new free app which gives you access to all popular news sources and newspapers in one app :cool:

bird-red-icon.png

News sources include:
    Google News, CNN, Mail Online (The Daily Mail), Yahoo News, Reuters, Sky News, BBC News, RT (Russia Today), MSNBC (NBC news), New York Times, Huffington Post, Fox News, Washington Post, PressTv, LA Times, ABC News, USA Today, The Onion Network, Haaretz, The Sun, Al Jazeera, The Independent, The Guardian, Metro, Financial Times, The Hindu, Espress (Sunday and daily express), Mirror Online, The Times.
    Lightweight app, mobile, tablet and tv compatible.

Feel free to suggest any other online news / newspaper sources. :good:
    Let us know if you'd like to see weather, sports and entertainment sources added!

b9dc47096f56ab25a23caca061e9660b_140x233.png
    1246807b3183771ac9459dcde45f2aed_140x233.png

Available on Google Play or attached
    --> play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.all.news <--

He's a junior and as such can't post direct links, if you hadn't noticed. However, he provided it towards the end of the op. Here it is again mate, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.all.news
    Seems great, I'll test out!
    All News Newspapers

Cool app man! Thanks
    Nice app!
    It will be very nice to add Android.me (http://ndroidme.com) to the news sources. :D