Gameloft Games On The Xoom! [Compatibility Testing] - Modern Combat 3 HD is out!

• Thread starter LegionTHEFecalExcretion
  • Start date
Search This thread
L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

thats pretty much what it is. Gameloft ports popular console games to mobile under different names so they dont get sued. They do make awesome games. This one has been around for a little while but it is amazing on the xoom! Everything is High-res HD just like it would be on an Ipad. Its your typical firstperson shooter but its still pretty fun.

synplex

May 29, 2008
Miami
www.MTFX.tv
Just Tried it and its complete Crap! Even in your uploaded Pic you can see the Menus on top are cut off.

Main Menu doesn't load, and top menu (Weapon selection, reload,etc) are cut off.
Not fully playable.

You got my hope up! :(

synplex

May 29, 2008
Miami
www.MTFX.tv
Buy the game from this link on either your computer or Xoom.

http://wapshop.gameloft.com/php5/us...&sv5551=416390f0a6471035b164&from=ADID-147084

You will get a download link to the games apk file. Transfer to your Xoom and install as you would with any other apk file.

You can access Atrix's gameloft page on Xoom's stock broswer, Google Gameloft Atrix. You can also BUy and download them from you xoom, just need to input you Cell's number.
But its pointless since No Atrix game fully Work on a Xoom ATM.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Just Tried it and its complete Crap! Even in your uploaded Pic you can see the Menus on top are cut off.

Main Menu doesn't load, and top menu (Weapon selection, reload,etc) are cut off.
Not fully playable.

You got my hope up! :(

I completely disagree. Yes the menus are cutoff. But they still work and the game controls WORK PERFECT. The game scales the graphics properly to hd. Yes its not perfect but it works and it works good. So what if some of the menu elements arent displaying properly, the game and gameplay are solid.

You just dont seem to understand how to use it. ALL of the weapon select/reload/pause/grenade work perfectly for me.

Last edited:
L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

You can access Atrix's gameloft page on Xoom's stock broswer, Google Gameloft Atrix. You can also BUy and download them from you xoom, just need to input you Cell's number.
But its pointless since No Atrix game fully Work on a Xoom ATM.

Pretty sure thats what I said, and again, it does work.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

Considering I am well into Level 3 and enjoying the game more than I ever have on the variety of devices Ive had it on before, I would not call it crap.

2pzxrgw.jpg

xmellyx

Jun 21, 2010
San Francisco
I downloaded from this site with my xoom.

The menus are a little off but still usable. You can also customize your button layout in the in game settings and move all of the button elements anywhere you would like them on the screen. This way you can actually get the weapon select to show fully. I was still unable to use the map because it is too far cut off at the top of the screen, but it definitely works.

Also note that some of the button require that you select slightly below the actual button on the screen.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

keitht

Dec 21, 2005
Delray Beach, FL
Out of curiosity, has anyone notified Gameloft of the issue with the cutoff screens on Xoom? I would like to get this but do not want to go through unnecessary tweaks to get it to work properly.

EDIT: I posted an email to their support for full tablet support without screen cutoff. I suggest you do the same if you want this to be Honeycomb optimized. Can't be that hard since the reports here claim the game works fine otherwise. Do your part and report it to the source!

http://www.gameloft.com/index.php?platform=gameloft&section=home&adid=101966

Last edited:

dellenrules

Mar 22, 2011
There are quite a few other Gameloft games that work. I play the hell out of GT Racing academy on my XOOM. I just installed the D2G version and it worked perfectly.

sal_shawn

Feb 14, 2011
i bought this game let summer for my incridible wasn't the greatest. I just logged back into the site on my Xoom and I can download for my Xoom. Hopefully my experience will be different.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

There are quite a few other Gameloft games that work. I play the hell out of GT Racing academy on my XOOM. I just installed the D2G version and it worked perfectly.

Holy **** it does work! I will get a list together of compatible games. What other games have you tried?!

Top Liked Posts