Skyd UX - Apps [New Pics] and ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

00Ghz

Open source it! That's the beauty of android

I would love to see this...cm9 is android miui is like the iPhone and this is like wp7...that's what I love about this os ...options

I will but not in the beginning. And it won't be like wp7, you can theme it to look like it but that's it.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G

creagrox

Feb 21, 2012
Ranchi, Jharkhand
Xiaomi Poco F1
@red drake
You are motivated guy! its Steve kondik all over again (or kondiak, sorry)

But An advice/request. one way you can start out huge is by releasing it simultaneously for some hdpi as well as mdpi screens. Will give a lot more market awareness (ooh, using big words:rolleyes:). Cause miui doesn't natively supports mdpi's(and cm7 is not eye candy per se). You can use it to your advantage to gain the upper hand in mdpi rom wars.

______
A newbie here . thank you!

00Ghz

@red drake
You are motivated guy! its Steve kondik all over again (or kondiak, sorry)

But An advice/request. one way you can start out huge is by releasing it simultaneously for some hdpi as well as mdpi screens. Will give a lot more market awareness (ooh, using big words:rolleyes:). Cause miui doesn't natively supports mdpi's(and cm7 is not eye candy per se). You can use it to your advantage to gain the upper hand in mdpi rom wars.

______
A newbie here . thank you!

Well support for all screen sizes and resolutions, phones and tablets alike. And thanks + cheers!

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
Good to hear that, RedDrake. I just didn't get one thing. Who are the accepted ones? The first to sign? Or everyone who signed between a given date?

About the game, have you already decided if you're going to take the offer? I think you should. Just let us have a little bit time to time of the SkyD project and there is going to be interest for a good while.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bowlsnapper

00Ghz

Good to hear that, RedDrake. I just didn't get one thing. Who are the accepted ones? The first to sign? Or everyone who signed between a given date?

About the game, have you already decided if you're going to take the offer? I think you should. Just let us have a little bit time to time of the SkyD project and there is going to be interest for a good while.

Sent from my X10 Mini Pro using Tapatalk

You sign up. Then I decide who joins.

Not sure for now about the game.

00Ghz

I'm sorry if I missed it, but when will both betas begin?

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9100 met Tapatalk

For apps, closed beta very soon 2-3 weeks. For open beta will take a while.

For ROM open beta will take a long while, like 4-5 months. The amount of changes required is enormous. Closed beta could be earlier.

Bert.C

Aug 21, 2010
Will we get notified if we are selected as a beta tester?

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

kazzxtrismus

Feb 9, 2009
Just signed up for beta app test.. I'm hoping to get accepted for calendar.. call log/dialer...

Ps.. I left out O. S. in my application as I can flash Ics or gb

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda premium

00Ghz

updated second post. Designers will be interested in this ;)

Edit:
Any web developers(with time and experience) willing to help?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed - PM sent to OP.
    I don't get why people who haven't donated are worried if this is real or not. This is not some app that can be easily made. It's a entire UI. It obviously takes time. A set date can go wrong any day, bugs appear etc. If you've donated you have all rights to complain about it not being here and no proof etc. If you haven't you should just shut the hell up and let the devs do the work.
    Someone get a mod in here and clean this up.
    Let's keep it friendly and constructive guys, or just don't post.
    SMS is 90% done? That doesn't look like the pictures from the OP at all...Sorry but this project has been going on for months now and with "paid" devs, we'd think that you'd be farther along by now. Especially when the op complains about donations every other post

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

There's a little bug with the ui showing up on some devices, mine happened to have that bug.

Have you ever built something like this from scratch? This stuff takes a while, paid dev or not.

Unless you personally have donated money or are paying the project, you shouldn't be complaining over something you have nothing to do it, this goes for everyone.
    U want 7.5k, have no donations and still asking for donations? Hmmmmm

If this is a genuine project Is it worth it? There's a thing i heard " you have to spend money to make money"

Not " you have to spend other peoples money to make yourself more money"

Maybe this thread should be locked

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2