(odin) twrp 2.2

Search This thread

ian577416

Though I made the tar.md5 the credit goes to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1484304. This is an ODIN flashable version of TWRP 2.2 for the Hercules.

::::::Update:::::::
Goo manager uses the website to host the recovery. The website is down. I will leave the link up until either I'm officially told to take it down or a Moderator locks it.

-Instructions-
1: Reboot to bootloader
2: Open ODIN
3: Select "PDA"
4: Select the "recovery.tar.md5" file.
5: Hit start and let ODIN do it's thing. Your phone will reboot.

As always I'm not responsible for anything that happens to your device. Flashing anything to your phone has it's inherent risks. ODIN can cause severe damage to your device.

Enjoy.

Link recovery.tar.md5 - 6.66 MB

Last edited:

mettleh3d

Oct 16, 2011
Lol same here. I used goomanager last night

On a related note: using twrp I couldn't find my old nandroids, I needed to revert to cwmr 6012. What gives?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
Lol same here. I used goomanager last night

On a related note: using twrp I couldn't find my old nandroids, I needed to revert to cwmr 6012. What gives?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Hahaha my friend you should of done a little research before you just started flashing recoveries. They are completely different recoveries which means you can not restore a CWM in TWRP or vica versa. Your CWM backups are still in the same place but to restore them you will need to flash back to a CWM recovery...

Hope that helps you out and next time just check your stuff out prior to just flashing away... Safety first :good:

noodles2224

Jan 10, 2009
You better back this up somewhere because the developer for this recovery doesnt want any side downloads or so.

DMolina

ian577416

I for one salute you.

Got my copy and I'm not giving it back! ;)

To be honest I'd forgotten I even opened this thread. I contacted the developers of the recovery and never heard from them so I left it up. You're more than welcome man. I know when I had the T989 this came in handy all the time. Still does for customers phones. Cheers mate!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: JaMoFo and Panamon

LoopDoGG79

Feb 26, 2012
Modesto, Cali
To be honest I'd forgotten I even opened this thread. I contacted the developers of the recovery and never heard from them so I left it up. You're more than welcome man. I know when I had the T989 this came in handy all the time. Still does for customers phones. Cheers mate!

Can you make one updated to 2.3.1.1?

Reactions: realtalker

TahirBayram

May 23, 2017
moscow
i can not download the file,

i have s4 mini gt i 9192 and it is stuck in team win logo can not see any install back up or wipe screen, can i use your tip to solve it? if so can anybody send me the shared file? download link does not work, pleasee?

CVAngelo

Mar 24, 2015
Praia
investincv.blogspot.com
i have s4 mini gt i 9192 and it is stuck in team win logo can not see any install back up or wipe screen, can i use your tip to solve it? if so can anybody send me the shared file? download link does not work, pleasee?
Are you nuts? You can't use the recovery for the T989 on a GT-9192! You'll brick your phone if you muck up your kernel. Or if you're lucky, you won't brick but the recovery will not boot cuz it's NOT the right one for your device..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Though I made the tar.md5 the credit goes to http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1484304. This is an ODIN flashable version of TWRP 2.2 for the Hercules.

::::::Update:::::::
    Goo manager uses the website to host the recovery. The website is down. I will leave the link up until either I'm officially told to take it down or a Moderator locks it.

-Instructions-
    1: Reboot to bootloader
    2: Open ODIN
    3: Select "PDA"
    4: Select the "recovery.tar.md5" file.
    5: Hit start and let ODIN do it's thing. Your phone will reboot.

As always I'm not responsible for anything that happens to your device. Flashing anything to your phone has it's inherent risks. ODIN can cause severe damage to your device.

Enjoy.

Link recovery.tar.md5 - 6.66 MB
    I for one salute you.

You better back this up somewhere because the developer for this recovery doesnt want any side downloads or so.

DMolina

I was unaware. I will contact them and see if its alright. If its not I'll take down the link. Sorry guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    I was unaware. I will contact them and see if its alright. If its not I'll take down the link. Sorry guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I for one salute you.

Can you make one updated to 2.3.1.1?