[Q] Custom roms

Search This thread

90mrsandman

Jan 14, 2013
Hi!

My p6 has now official international B510. I would like to install twrp and then custom rom, but I don't know where to start. I guess I should install kitkat beta? If so where I can download it and can I just install it via local update?

Thanks!

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Hi!

My p6 has now official international B510. I would like to install twrp and then custom rom, but I don't know where to start. I guess I should install kitkat beta? If so where I can download it and can I just install it via local update?

Thanks!

Hello !

If you want to install TWRP Recovery first, make sure your bootloader is unlocked !

Also you need to have some basic knowledge on how to use "adb", "fastboot" and how to set proper driver in your PC to recognized your device even in bootloader mode ! ( If you think these things are still unknown to you, than Google is your friend in order to bring this knowledge )

After, you can start with those threads : Club Huawei, How-TO - Flash Kernel, TWRP and Stock Recovery, General Bootloader Unlock for ALL Huawei Phones!, TWRP 2.7.1.0 .

Good luck :good:

Reactions: 90mrsandman

Top Liked Posts